Christmas Wishes 2014.

griffin

Christmas Wishes 2014.

Post by griffin »

A quick note to wish all Forum members and their families a safe and happy Christmas season.

No doubt the new year will be a busy one for Richard and Linda with a new addition on the way to keep Joshua company, congratulations.
santa sled wishes c.jpg
George and Barbara
DC3TD

Re: Christmas Wishes 2014.

Post by DC3TD »

And from me & mine to you & yours may you all have a safe & Happy Christmas especially Richard & Linda who have put a lot of hours into & for the vintage van fraternity.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi
Well there is another year gone..
They seem to just fly by as we get older.
I have had a great year touring and camping / vintage caravanning with a lot of great friends.
Galvanized a lot of old friendships and made a few new ones along the way. 8-) 8-) 8-) ;)
Visited some fantastic locations and shared a lot of laughs along the way.

Here's to what was a great year, and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Safe, Healthy and Happy 2015.

Lets hope this country remains what it is, a country without border wars... or torn by strife and radicals. We certainly don't need the sort of thing that happened in Sydney recently.

See you along the trails somewhere. 8-) :D

Regards
Reddo , Trish and family
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well Santa is on his way. Joshua is sound asleep after a busy afternoon preparing for his arrival.

Carrots for the reindeer..... Check.
Glass of milk and cookies for Santa...... Check (I thought Santa would appreciate that I swapped the milk for beer.)
Christmas stocking hung on the mantelpiece........Check
Santas helper organising presents. ......Check

Well it looks as though we are just about ready for Christmas day.

Oh and one last thing.

Linda, Joshua and I would like to wish all of our forum members and vintage caravan friends a very Merry Christmas. We hope that you have a wonderful day tomorrow with family and friends, but most importantly dont forget the reason for the season.

Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.