Info on humpyboy

The place to talk about anything not relating to Historic Caravans or Holdens.
reddo

Re: Info on humpyboy

Post by reddo »

Hi Humpyboy
Try and take your mind off of the pending operation and have a great xmas with family and friends.
I am sure the docs will get things sorted for you in the new year.
Stay strong .. stay positive... mental attitude is half the cure.

Cheers
Reddo and family
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Thanks for the well wishes guys, not concerned or worried about what is to come my way other than the recovery which will be shite but then what choice do I have? :lol:
If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it, it's Spam.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Well it's all out now and all the staff and even my surgeon are surprised at how well I have bounced back, I have been sitting up in the chair for quite a while and have been up and about walking also so everything is going well thus far, tomorrow we do X-Rays while I drink a contrast to see if the join is leaking if not we go onto fluids for a few days before working my way up to more solid foods, so it's all good for now.
If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it, it's Spam.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Humpy.
Iam not sure what your doing but keep it up, as the recovery looks as though its going well.
Cheers.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

I reckon its all that vin van fodder Humpys been munching on.Either that or theres more to what he`s been telling us he puts in the water tank.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

G'day everyone, day 8 and I'm leaps and bounds ahead, only one drain tube left in my back which comes out tomorrow and am now on a puréed diet, walking is now up to 12 laps at a time but only coz I'm bored shite less, should be home sometime next week not sure just yet but they are all very happy with my progress, not much else I can do for now.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Looks like they are sick of having me here, gunna get kicked out tomorrow. :lol:
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

You did get the nurses number didn`t you? Good on you Humpy its been a bit nail biting even for us hearing what you went through. cheers gordon
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Well I'm home now, still a bit sore where he opened me up with his Makita power saw but I think I'll get over it, I had so many tubes on my person I looked like a walking plumbers outlet and I can tell you I don't miss them one bit, I hope now that it all settles down nicely and I can get on with my life, or whats left of it :lol:
reddo

Post by reddo »

Attaboy Humps.....Ya can see the light at the end of the tunnel.....
Just make sure it isn't a train coming at you.. :lol:
Get well soon buddy.
Reddo