Santa takes up caravanning.

griffin

Santa takes up caravanning.

Post by griffin »

I spent a bit of time at Bunnings the other day while waiting for 'she who must', and was surprised to see a large inflatable caravan with Santa hanging out the door. He can also be found hanging out of a nice blue ute, not unlike an early Holden in style. I couldn't actually find the price, but they are around $100, and I reckon the pair, suitably displayed outside the National Caravan Museum would be a great asset this Christmas.
Inflatable santa - Sept 2014-c.jpg
inflatable santa van sept 14-c.jpg
inflatable Santa ute sept 14-c.jpg
But don't let Reddo add any of his inflatable 'helpers', council might object.

George
Richard

Re: Santa takes up caravanning.

Post by Richard »

Hi George.
I love the caravan, looks as though I may be taking a trip into town.
I already have the ute, as I picked it up for $30 in the Bunnings after Christmas sales last year. :D :D
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hmmmm... Might install one of them utes in the dash of the EH PV.. would be the coolest airbag in town. 8-)
George can you be a bit more specific when you say "Helpers"
My last inflatable "Helper" was a Palm tree called "Palmela". she spragged herself on a split pin at Cowra and went down...... :roll:
But that's another story.....

Reddo
griffin

Post by griffin »

Post Christmas sales sounds like the go Richard, might keep an eye out myself, but with over 3 months to go I'm likely to forget.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts Reddo, sorry to hear of Palmela's unfortunate demise, did she have a sister or two?

George