2015 ourtouringpast.com CALENDARS.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

2015 ourtouringpast.com CALENDARS.

Post by Richard »

Well its that time of the year again to put your order in for the 2015 official ourtouringpast.com calendars.
We were the ONLY vintage caravan website to produce calendars last year and we have been doing so for about 7 years. The calendars are always very popular and last year we well and truly sold out early. So with a limited number printed get your order in early to ensure that you dont miss out on the 2015 edition.
Once again we are keeping the price down ( were not here to make money from selling website merchandise ) and they will be available for $15.00 each plus postage, with the postage costs being reduced for multiple orders.
To order email Richard at thetrodler@yahoo.com.au
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
Richard

Re: 2015 ourtouringpast.com CALENDARS.

Post by Richard »

Well its been a long wait but I finally have the calendar proof, so I should have the calendars in my hot little hands next week.

For those that still would like a calendar and that HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT ME AN EMAIL to thetrodler@yahoo.com.au if you let me know your order I will return email the payment instructions.

We have gone for something never done before but keeping with the vintage caravan theme. :D :D :D
Cal 1.jpg
Cal 2.jpg
Richard

Post by Richard »

I have been very busy over the last week packing and sending off around 285 of the ourtouringpast.com calendars.
I just wanted to let every one know that if they are still contemplating buying a calendar I have only about 15 left. So get that order in to me via email to thetrodler@yahoo.com.au and I will reply with the payment instructions.
Cheers.
Richard.
griffin

Post by griffin »

Hi Richard

Received mine in the mail, left high and dry and unbent on the door step by our thoughtful postie.

Another fine effort, 'even she who must' got a chuckle from the designs. I find those old postcards most humourous and particularly like December.

Can't wait to get it on the wall, which won't be until Jan. 1, Mum always reckoned it was bad luck to put one up early :?

George
que595

Post by que595 »

Got the calendars Richard , great job you did on them , Thank you
Maurice
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi George and Maurice.
I am very glad you like the calendars, there is alot of work that goes into these in preparation and I must say that my lovely wife Linda helps alot with them. Even packing and posting them out takes time. I know why another bloke I know used to palm all this off to someone else to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone is still thinking about purchasing one email me ASAP as I only have about 10 left now. :shock: :shock:
Cheers.
Richard.
Stephen4Julie

Post by Stephen4Julie »

Thankyou Richard our calendar arrived today, wow! great job, it's so good, Julie and I would like to wish you and your family all the best for christmas and the new year and that goes for everyone else out there in VC land.
Cheers Stephen&Julie :P
reddo

Post by reddo »

Ya should have been there...
I had the vintage van set up next to the letter box out the front of our place.
My deck chair set up with esky close at hand.
Xmas cake and lemonade ready for Santa and the reindeers....

All set and ready for the arrival of my "Our Touring Past" calendar which I had ordered online on Santa@heyyoudontforgetmybloody2015calender.com couriered via santa and his sleigh on Xmas eve.

When .. all of a sudden....out of the blue.....bugger me drunk ....the local postie pulls up on his Honda stepthrough-deer and hands me a brown envelope. :roll:

I use to get a lot of brown unmarked envelopes when I was involved with the fraud squad... but this one didn't appear to have and "folding stuff ;) " in it.

Well folks... what a surprise I got when I peeled the package and found 2 copies of the 2015 http://www.ourtouringpast.com calenders.
Bloody great job Richard.
Something completely different to the usual calenders...and each page good for its own chuckle. :lol: :lol:

Will look absolutely FAB in the '56 Fairway. :mrgreen:

Thanks for making the calenders available again this year Richard and Linda.
We all appreciate the time and effort that goes into making things like this happen. 8-)

To those that haven't placed and order yet. I suggest you get a wriggle on and do so before there all gone :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Merry Xmas to all Our Touring Past members.
Trish and Reddo