Vintage Annex

Photos and Information on Members Caravans. This a great place to introduce yourself.
CamJ

Vintage Annex

Post by CamJ »

Hi there, we have just purchased a 1958 Sunliner. Can anyone assist with who we can talk to in Sydney to make and fit a new vintage style annex? Also we need to get a new table made in the original style, once again and advice is appreciated.
Attachments
Our 1958 Sunliner
Our 1958 Sunliner
Richard

Re: Vintage Annex

Post by Richard »

Hi Cameron
And welcome to the the forum. I cant help with annex manufacturer recommendations for Sydney as Iam in Wollongong, but maybe some of the forum members up that way can help. I cant tell from the photo if your van has an annex track, and if it doesnt somewhere in my archives I have a plan for the track placement for a Sunliner.
As for the table if you need someone to make it for you any joinery shop or even a local mens shed may be able to help out. If you are after some vintage laminex to go with the table it may be worth while to keep an eye out for an old kitchen table with the type of laminex you like, and use it.
Cheers.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
CamJ

Re: Vintage Annex

Post by CamJ »

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your response, I would really appreciate if you are able to assist with the Annex Track placement plan.

Cheers

Cameron