2014 Calendars.

For Sale and Wanted of Historic Caravans or Early Holden Items.
MarkT

Re: 2014 Calendars.

Post by MarkT »

One calender for me thanks Richard,

Mark
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

Hi Richard. I`ll take four (4) please. Thanks Gordon
Richard

Post by Richard »

Ive been very busy all this week sending out well over 200 emails for the 2014 Vintage Caravan calendars. They have sold very well with only about 50 of the 300 printed left and its still a few weeks till Christmas.
Any way thanks to every one that has placed an order , and its interesting to note that most people are ordering multiples for either friends or as a very unusual Christmas present.
So if you are still thinking of buying one dont leave it toooo late as they may be all gone soon.
Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
OlFarts

Post by OlFarts »

I believe only your Calenders and some one on Facebook are doing vintage vans this year Richard.

Well done :)
1954homemade

Post by 1954homemade »

Hi Richard,

I've received mine in the mail ok thanks.

I love it !!!

Regards
Di
Richard

Post by Richard »

Thanks Olfarts and Di.

Its been another busy week with another 20 calendars sold leaving around 30 out of the 300 left, which I think is pretty good going. So if you still haven't paid or are still contemplating buying one you had better get around to it soon as they may not last too much longer.

Cheers.
Richard.
debmo

Post by debmo »

Hi Richard. If it is not too late could I get 2 copies of the calendar? It looks beautiful! Cheers. Debra Moloney
griffin

Post by griffin »

Top marks Richard for a great calendar, love the old photos, nothing more original than an original is there :?:

With only one caravan calendar to chose from this year, caravans are a bit thin on calendars, but a stocking stuffer from my step daughter included a 'Motoring Greats' calendar which I have seen around the shops selling for the grand price of $10. It features an assortment of old cars taken at various Sydney events, and December features a photo of Ticko's Chev. and caravan outfit taken at CARnivale last Australia Day in Sydney. The Velox and Debonair are behind it, but the photo has been cropped so that only part of the Debonair is visible. Mustn't be considered a Motoring Great :(

I can't add the photo here for some reason, but it's already on the Forum here, viewtopic.php?f=13&t=605.

Anyone who wants the calendar and can't find it can get it from http://www.aussiecalendars.com/zenadmin ... g&x=35&y=7
George
griffin

Post by griffin »

Well it doesn't take long for the sales to kick in, my brother has picked up the 'Motoring Greats' calendar reduced to only $2 :!:

George
Richard

Post by Richard »

The 2014 ourtouringpast.com calendars are just about all gone with only 5 or so left. It was a mamoth job with nearly 300 calendars mailed out over a period of about 6 or 8 weeks. :D :D :D
We will be printing again later this year for the 2015 edition so keep an eye out for it.

In all the rush of the calendars I forgot to mention that our FJ Ute and yellow caravan was featured in the Caravan and RV Australia magazine 2014 calendar which was released with the December edition of the magazine.
There is a little photo on the front cover but we also feature a full page photo for November. :o :o :D :D
Cal 1.jpg
Cal 2.jpg