Iconic FJ and Caravan in Classic Car Magazine.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

Iconic FJ and Caravan in Classic Car Magazine.

Post by Richard »

I forgot to mention :roll: :roll: that if you are interested in FJs and vintage caravans, have a look at the latest Classic Car Magazine.
Once again the flagship of the ourtouringpast.com website has done us proud, and even better we made the cover of the 20th Anniversary yearbook as well.
Can You tell how happy Iam.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just wanted to congradulate Brendan for the article, Phil for the photos and Classic Car magazine on a great article.

Clic on the following link for the Classic Car magazine website for a sneak peak of the cover.
ACC Magazine

But wait there is more. :o :o :o :o
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
Richard

Re: FJ in Classic Car Magazine.

Post by Richard »

Well here it is !!!!!
A copy arrived in the mail to day.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sorry just cant stop smiling.
ACC.jpg
griffin

Re: Iconic FJ and Caravan in Classic Car Magazine.

Post by griffin »

I purchased my copy of Classic Car before Christmas so I could see what they had to say about you. A good article I thought and good photos, but you shouldn't have fallen for that shot of you from up high, makes you look only 5 feet tall :)

Your FJ and caravan I think was the first one I saw on the old car circuit years ago, and I only recently found an old photo of it taken at GM Day I think it was when they held it at Penrith at the white water facility or some such thing that had not long been built, maybe for the Olympics, so it was a few years back. It got me all inspired, it just took a while to act on the urges to have an old van.

George
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi George.
Thanks. The ourtouringpast.com FJ ute and van combo has been around for a loooong time and it has always been recognised where ever we go. :lol: :lol:

Just to give the Australian Classic Car mag another plug here is an ad that appeared in the latest NRMA Open Road magazine. :D :D :D :D :D
Open Road.jpg
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

Hi all. Only managed to grab a copy this morning.My local newsagent is a bit lax in getting a number of vintage stuff mags. Congrats Richard.Excellent story & pics. gordon
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Gordon.
Its a great article with stacks of photos. I know a few people that have added a copy to their vintage caravan article collection. :lol: :lol: :lol: