2013 Calendars.

For Sale and Wanted of Historic Caravans or Early Holden Items.
Richard

2013 Calendars.

Post by Richard »

Well it seems as though the the sale of caravan calendars is getting earlier and earlier each year. :roll: :roll: :roll:

As I have already had a few phone calls and emails reguarding the ourtouringpast.com calendars, I just wanted to confirm that we will be printing around 200 calendars again this year BUT we will not have them printed till later on in the year. Keeping in mind that if you purchase your calendars too early they will need to be stored, so when 2013 come around they will either be forgotten, lost or damaged. :D :D

What we would like to do this year ( as our ad has stated in this months edition of vintage caravan magazine ) is ask for people to submitt photos of vintage carvans for the calendar, and if we use your photo in the calendar you will receive a free calendar for your trouble. So the theme for the Calendar is Vintage Caravans, and you can email me large format photos to thetrodler@yahoo.com.au

Now the only thing is you will need to be the "owner" of the photo and the best shots would have a vintage caravan with or without a vintage tow car, try and keep modern items out if possible.

Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
Richard

Re: 2013 Calendars.

Post by Richard »

I also forgot to mention that as usual we will be keeping the cost of the calendars down to $15.00 plus around $3.00 for postage. Or they can be picked up from the Caravan Museum at Corrimal for free.
Cheers.
Richard.
jennison

Post by jennison »

Can I suggest you to bring a few down to tathra please richard
thanks
jeff
OlFarts

Post by OlFarts »

Gday Richard,sorry i missed you at Cowra :(

Can you put my name down for a 2013 calender please mate.

Cheers.

Dave
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Dave.
Not a problem.
I cant believe how many pre orders for the calendars I have had this year. :D :D
They should be finalised soon, so when they are ready I will let you know.
Cheers.
Richard.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well the 2013 ourtouringpast.com calendars are on there way so you will need to be quick to order as I have only had 200 printed, and alot of these are spoken for already.
So down to the cost.

1 calendar will cost $15.00 plus $3.00 postage.
2 calendars will cost $30.00 plus $5.00 postage.
and 3 calendars will cost $45.00 plus $5.00 postage.
if you require a larger quantity email me for postage costs.

Payment.

SOLD OUT

Please keep in mind that the quality of the photos on the calendars is alot better than the scans show below. :D :D
2013 Calendar 1.jpg
2013 Calendar 2.jpg
Richard

Post by Richard »

Forgot to mention that we also have 2013 desk calendars now available at $10.00 each plus postage.
I only had a small number of these printed so be quick to grab one of these gems.
2013 Desk 1.JPG
2013 Desk 2.JPG
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Richard.....
Just recieved my 2013 ourtouringpast.com calander....
Wow.. how good is that. :shock:

As usual you have done an excellent job of comiling some great photos to make up the 12 months of 2013.
It will take pride of place in the entryway of "Öld Blue" The '56 supalite.
The calander has nice big squares for each day so ya can right in runs and events to remind you when and where the old van getogethers are on ... wouldnt wanna miss out on any of em aye....

Looking forward to getting out and about with the van again next year.... Once again congrats on a great calander...

Wishing you , Linda and the billy lid a happy and safe christmas.. also would like to wish all the other forum members here on ourtouringpast.com forum the same good wishes... stay safe, stay happy, tow carefully
Regards

Reddo
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Reddo.
Glad you like the calendars. Once again Linda and I have put alot of hard work into them.

BUT if anyone is considering purchasing the A4 or Desk Top calendars I am getting low on quantity so email me or phone me on 0408 671770 before paying just to make sure I have enough.

Cheers.
Richard.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Just a bit of an update.
I have sold out of the 2013 Desk Top calendars and I only have 2 of the A4 calendars left, out of the 200 I had printed. :o :o
Cheers.
Richard