Cargill Caravanette.

A Photo History of old Family Caravanning photos or just old photos of caravans.
Richard

Cargill Caravanette.

Post by Richard »

Over the last couple of weeks I have been in contact with Alf how is the owner of a 1967 Cargill Caravanette.

Here are a few photos that Alf has sent of the Cargill. They were all taken from one trip sometime in the 70's.
Cargill 1.jpg
Cargill 2.jpg
Cargill 3.jpg
Cargill 4.jpg
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
Richard

Re: Cargill Caravanette.

Post by Richard »

After a few conversations with Alf, Linda, Joshua and I went up to North Sydney to have a look at his Cargill Caravanette. It is in great original condition and I could not believe the canvas was in such good condition. As the caravanette is really only a tent on wheels, without the canvas its basically only good for a trailer.

Anyway after a couple more phone conversations with Alf once we returned home, we are very proud to announce that Alf has kindly donated his 1967 Cargill Caravanette to the ourtouringpast.com Museum, and we could not be more happier with that. :D :D

The Cargill Caravanette is now safely tucked away in the museum and Ill post some photos once I get a chance to get it out again and put it up.

Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.