Weather Shields.

griffin

Weather Shields.

Post by griffin »

I received this information through my local car club and thought it might be of interest to those with old cars. My Velox weather shield is showing its age and I've been looking for a passenger's side one too so this might be the answer. I'll be giving them a call and see what they can do.

Stone Shields Pty Ltd is the original manufacturers and wholesalers of weather shields in Australia, supplying GMH Holden with all the first original genuine weathershields starting all the way back in the early 1950s, starting with the FB & FC Holden. We were originally known as Auto Plastic. Stone shields feature a large range of patterns from vintage & historic cars from 1948 through to current model passenger vehicles in any make & model including many 4x4 vehicles & many makes of commercial vehicle of all sizes.

All of our weather shields are made specifically to order which allows us to offer such a large range of weathershields to suit all makes & models of cars.

George :) :)

All weather shields are available in three designs

· 2 Piece Style 1950s Style i.e Early Ford & Holdens

With our two piece range we offer

Red, Blue, & Dark green and a shade of Dark Smoke or Clear Bottom halfs to enhance the presence of your pride & joy..

· Regent Style 1960s & 70s square style

Available in - Smokey grey tint, Light green tint or Clear acrylic.

· Bubble Style i.e 1980 - Current Models

Available in - Smokey grey tint, Light green tint or Clear acrylic.

Also now available Rear Bubble Windows & Side Bubble Windows for Panel Vans.

**For the month of November we would like you offer your members 10% off the original purchase price of any weathershield. **

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Stone Shields Pty Ltd

69 Kempster Street Sandgate

QLD Australia

stoneshields@bigpond.com

Phone: 07 3869 2228

Fax: 07 3269 2195