Propert 8.316

Photos and Information on Members Caravans. This a great place to introduce yourself.
Richard

Propert 8.316

Post by Richard »

I have been in contact with George over the last month or so helping with advice on the finishing touches and registration of his Propert 8.316. Well he has finally finished the van, had it registered and it has allready been on its maiden voyage to the Cessnock Swap Meet.

George has kindly emailed some photos of the fantastic restoration he has carried out on his Propert.
Propert 8.316 A.jpg
Propert 8.316 B.jpg
Propert 8.316 C.jpg
Propert 8.316 D.jpg
Propert 8.316 E.jpg
Propert 8.316 F.jpg
Propert 8.316 G.jpg
Propert 8.316 H.jpg
Propert 8.316 I.jpg
Propert 8.316 J.jpg
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
mrfj55

Re: Propert 8.316

Post by mrfj55 »

VERY NICE LITTLE JOBBIE !
THE KINGSWOOD WOULD LOOK THE PART TOWING THAT INTO COLEDALE CARAVAN PARK IN OCTOBER , THATS 16th-17th OCTOBER . HINT ,HINT .
PARK IT UP IN THE CUL-DER-SAC WITH ALL THE OTHER LITTL'ENS !

:D HAPPY TRAILS :D

MAURIE .
cldesign

Post by cldesign »

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I have now purchased this van from George and it's now residing in Melbourne. George did a great job of restoring it so I'll only be making a few cosmetice changes here and there, once we get to know each other better of course... :D

I would like to get an annexe made up though and was wondering if you know anyone in Melbourne who could help me with it? I'll check out the rest of the forum too...

Thanks for the pics above too, I never would have bought it had it not been for them they were a great help. Have tried to attach a new pic after the spring clean so hope it works!

Cheers,
Colin
Attachments
IMG_6469.JPG
griffin

Post by griffin »

Hi Colin

Nice looking van, congratulations on picking it up. Might see you and it at the Nationals in Cowra next year :?: ;)

George
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Colin.
The Propert is finally at its new home. If you are interested I have a plan here somewhere for an annex that I had made a few years ago. It was measured off an original annex that I had at the time.
Anyway the Propert still looks to be in fine shape .
Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.