National Motoring Heritage Day

Richard

National Motoring Heritage Day

Post by Richard »

Since today was get your vintage car out day, Linda and I headed down to Berry to attend the Shoalhaven Historic Vehicle Club car show that they had organised. It was held at the show ground where we had the caravan nationals a couple months ago.

It was a well organised day with about 150 cars attending, with cars coming and going all day as there was also a car show at Bowral and a Grey Pride (Early Holden) car show at Berrima as well.

We took the Panel van down for a drive and didnt see any vintage or classic cars on the way down, but on the way home it was amazing to see the number of old cars and bikes that were on the road.

A small section of the cars that attended the day, there was a good mix of vintage and classic cars.

Iam a bit bias so you will have to put up with a couple of photos of FJs, with the first one being a nicely restored FJ Ute with a lowline canopy.

But I did find my next car!! Can you imagine this hooked up to a historic caravan.

Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
reddo

Re: National Motoring Heritage Day

Post by reddo »

:shock:
Hi Richard..
Looks like a great day out. Berry showground is a great venue for any form of motoring display.
Love that 2 door wagon. xtra cool.

Reddo