ourtouringpast.com 2010 calendars.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
reddo

Re: ourtouringpast.com 2010 calendars.

Post by reddo »

Hi Richard and Linda 8-)
You wrote..
"We have also not forgotten that this forum has been designed for its members, so to show our appreciation to those people who contributed, we will be sending a free calendar to those members whos photos we have used.

Thanks to everyone that helped.

Richard and Linda."

THAT IS CRAP.. i am more than happy to pay $15 for a keepsake such as a vintage caravan calender with photos of vans owned by members of "Our Touring Past".. ( i often think of your forum as "OUT Touring Past :D ).
I think it is only fair and reasonable that we.. the subscribers to your forum weigh in towards the costs of producing a 2010 calender.. alright :roll: .. if ya feeling a bit humbled by that statement then ya can subsidise a percentage of the mail out cost...NOT ALL OF THE MAIL OUT COSTS.
For god sakes .. you are a working class bloke like the rest of us. 8-)
You and Linda provide a wanderful reference site for us old van enthusiasts . The least we can do is "Kick the tin " for our Calenders.
What do you reckon subscribers...???

Reddo... outspoken :?: Maybe... Honest... definitely ;)
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hey Reddo.
Thanks for your comment, but we have decided that we will send out a free calendar to those people that took the time to send in a photo that we used it in the calendar.
Besides Reddo, who said we used one of your photos !!! :D :D
The calendars should arrive next week just in time for Christmas so keep your eyes open for details.

Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well the official ourtouringpast.com 2010 Calendars are finally here, with more than half of the calenders gone with pre orders.

The calendars are $15.00 plus postage, so if you would like one email me at thetrodler@yahoo.com.au

So thanks to the following members who's photo we used, you will be receiving your free copy in the mail soon.

Koala400au
Col
Plygirl
Jennison
Rob
and last and by no means least Reddo.

Here is a bit of a look at the calendars.
OTP Calendar 1.jpg
OTP Calendar 2.jpg
OTP Calendar 3.jpg
Cheers.
Richard.
jennison

Post by jennison »

You are a gentleman and a scholar Richard and I agree with Reddo that we should ABSOLUTELY be buying one like every one else.
However as it seems you have made up your mind, thanks heaps for including my Jenno van and I will, indeed very gratefully accept your gift of the OTP 2010 calender.
............ Doesn't mean that i can't confer with the reddoman to find another way to return your generosity in kind!!!!
Thankyou very very much for it and all the wonderfull work you put into this great site
regards
jeff
Ps If you have any extras I WILL BUY a couple more for mum and my cousin Debbie who helped me a lot with supplying old photos for my Jennison research. Please pm the payment details when you have a spare moment
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Richard...
Well.. Santa has arrived early....
I checked the letterbox today and..... :shock: .. WOW.
WHATS THIS.......A 2010 Ourtouringpast.com calander.
chockers full of you beaut vintage caravans and towcars.... :o
What a bloody ripper.. Its going straight to the pool room.. in my 9ft Bondy.
thanks mate... ummmmm... Santa

Geez i must have been a good boy aye. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reddo
Col

Post by Col »

reddo wrote:
Geez i must have been a good boy aye. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reddo
.....oh yeah....blink and you'd have missed it...... :lol: :lol: .....we got ours in the mail too....fantastic work Richard, something to be proud of , thanks for including us in it and also for your generosity ,cheers, Col.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Reddo and Col.
Well I am glad you like the calendars, but it could not have been possible without the help from the forum members. The sales are going very well and I have sold 43 of the 50 that I ordered, so Iam pretty happy with that too. If you are still thinking about buying a calendar let me know soon as I have 5 on ebay at the moment with a couple to spare.
And dont forget that we will be doing the same sort of format next year so get out your box brownie and start clicking.

Cheers.
Richard.
michael
Site Admin

Post by michael »

Richard,

Just receiced my calendar and thank you very much for it, it was an unexpected present and a pleasure to receive. Very classy and some wonderful photos of forum members vans in there.

I'll just have to go have a look at all the vans live when you all meet up again at Coledale(or somewhere close).

Love looking in and seeing what is happening and love how this site has grown from its humble beginnings. Keep it up.

Michael
Plygirl

Post by Plygirl »

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the copy of the Calander How good is ;) May ;) . E-mail sent re purchase.
Thanks again
jennison

Post by jennison »

Jobson, calender is on the wall already
thanks again Richard
regards
Jennison