ourtouringpast.com 2010 calendars.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

ourtouringpast.com 2010 calendars.

Post by Richard »

Reddo has suggested that we look at printing a 2010 calendar. I have had a look and we could get them printed for around $20.00 each for a small run, so the more we order the cheaper the price will be.
The photo below is a rough idea of how they will look
Calendar.JPG
Keeping in mind that this forum has been designed for its members, we would like members to submit their favorite photos of their caravans ( as long as they do not have copy right issues. ) and we will select the best 12 for use in the calendar for 2010. So email me your photos to thetrodler@yahoo.com.au and do not resize the photos too small.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
reddo

Re: ourtouringpast.com 2010 calendars.

Post by reddo »

Hi Richard.

Thanks for going to the effort of finding out costs etc for the printing of the calenders.
We have plenty of time to submit our photos and i urge everyone here on the forum to do just that.....There is some budding photographers out there amongst us and it costs nothing to have a go at getting a few good shots of your van and towcar while away or set up at home.

Richard.. would you want a brief description of year ,make and model of the van and car???. Maybe our forum name and state as well ???

Reddo
EFFBEEMAD

Post by EFFBEEMAD »

Richard,

I can take photos,thats the easy bit,you just push down on the button.

It's getting the photos from the camera into the computer and from the computer into where its gotta go thats the hard bit for me.

I'm still trying to find how you get the photos out of the camera,there's gotta be a hole in it somewhere where you pull 'em out :oops: .

Then which one of them slots in the computer do you throw the photies into??

Think I'll just stick to buying some calenders when they're ready :? :? :?
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well some great photos have started to roll in already, but keep them coming as we will choose the best 12 for the calendar. I think we should include a brief description of the van and maybe the forum name.

Cheers.
Richard.
sportsman1

Post by sportsman1 »

Hi Richard,

are the calendars going ahead?

Is it too late to submit a couple of pics of the Vagabond and Sportsman on the Darwin trip?

cheers, Leigh.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Leigh.
The Calendars are still going ahead, :D :D I have just been a bit busy with work. I am still accepting photos as it just means Ill use your photos instead of the ones that I have taken. So if you want to be included in next years calendar get your photos in this month.

Actually Leigh you have just given me an idea. :idea: :idea:

Cheers.
Richard.
Richard

Post by Richard »

I have had a couple of quotes to supply around 20 to 50 calendars and the best price I can get at this stage is around the $15 mark, and I would also add a couple of dollars for postage etc.
So keep the photos coming in and Ill see what I can do with the price.

Cheers.
Richard.
jennison

Post by jennison »

Too late now but Might try to get some pics together for next years calender Richard. In the meantime may I put my name down for one please
regards
jennison
Richard

Post by Richard »

Well Linda and I are happy to announce that the 2010 ourtouringpast.com calendars are being printed as we speak.
We have only orded a small run so be quick and get your order in early, with the calendars selling for $15.00 Plus Postage.
We have also not forgotten that this forum has been designed for its members, so to show our appreciation to those people who contributed, we will be sending a free calendar to those members whos photos we have used.

Thanks to everyone that helped.

Richard and Linda.
sportsman1

Post by sportsman1 »

Hi Richard and Linda,

Put me down for one of your fabulous calendars :P

cheers, Leigh.