Shellharbour 2021

This is the place to post a story and photos of your recent getaway in your Historic caravan.
reddo

Shellharbour 2021

Post by reddo »

Well folks it looks like our annual gathering at Shellharbour Village Caravan Park has been squashed yet again due to Covid 19... For a while there it was looking like we might just get away with it .... But NO...we are in lockdown again.. and fresh cases reported in the Wooloongong area . Aaahh well.... lets hope for a Happier Healthier 2022.. Until then , stay safe , get jabbed and observe the rules . It might be a pain in the butt ( or the arm as the case my be) but there is better days ahead.

Regards Reddo
jubbard

Re: Shellharbour 2021

Post by jubbard »

Hi all, I have been waiting for info as to whether Shellharbour will be able to go ahead this year and today it was confirmed that it is a no go. I have spoken to the park and they aren’t allowed to open until we reach 80% vaccinations. 😢
At this stage Kim has transferred all of our bookings and deposits to next year to secure our sites, if you don’t want to leave your deposit on your site you can request a refund. If you do decide on a refund there is no guarantee your site will be available next year as NRMA run to the rules and sites can’t be held without deposits.

Jude ( disappointed )
reddo

Re: Shellharbour 2021

Post by reddo »

OOOOOOOh bugger..
Gladys is out ........and Dom is in ....and it seems he isn't mucking about!!!

. Just heard on the radio that Shellharbour / Woolongong is about to come out of lockdown on Monday 11th..... I realise what is done is done when it came to moving our bookings to 2022....just a shame with all this uncertainty that we have missed out on this one.. always a great event ....

Meanwhile , lets just hope things are on the up and up and we can fit all our favourite events into next years calendar.

Regards
Reddo