Time To Roam

The place to talk about anything not relating to Historic Caravans or Holdens.
Richard

Time To Roam

Post by Richard »

Time to Roam magazine has been out of contact for the last 7 or 8 months, But it looks as tho they may be back up and running again which is great news for people that have taken out subscriptions.

I received this email the other day so fingers crossed a copy will be arriving soon.

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while between drinks, but we are back on track with Time to Roam caravan magazine for 2021. A big thank you to all our subscribers for your patience and understanding over the last few months.

I am pleased to let everyone know that Issue 46 is nearly completed, and will be at the printer very soon. This means you should have it in your mailbox early to mid-March, and in newsagents shortly after that.

Like many other travel related businesses in Australia, Time to Roam was hit hard in 2020 by the Covid lockdowns and border closures. We were initially hoping that we would be able to publish another issue before Christmas last year, however it just wasn’t viable at that time. That means that instead of publishing six issues in 2020, we only managed to publish three; issues 43, 44 and 45.

Let me assure everyone that has paid for a subscription, that you won’t miss out on any issues or lose any money. We will not be skipping any issue numbers, it will, however, take a few months longer than anticipated to complete your current subscription. That being said, if anyone is unhappy with the delays, they can contact us via email at info@timetoroam.com.au and we can organise a refund for you. We are still catching up on some correspondence from those who enquired on the current status of their subscription asking if they needed to renew. We should be fully caught up over the coming weeks.

Our magazine release schedule for the next 12 months is:
Issue 46 – On sale early March 2021
Issue 47 – On sale early May 2021
Issue 48 – on sale early July 2021
Issue 49 – On sale early September 2021
Issue 50 – On sale early November 2021
Issue 51 – On sale early January 2022
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.