Christmas in July in Sunny Murrurundi in 2021

Strugglebrook

Christmas in July in Sunny Murrurundi in 2021

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well folks once again we have our usual get together in Murrurundi , if you have been before you know it is a good weekend.
If you have not been, well your bucket list is not complete.
Ring Doug and Chris and reserve you site. Wednesday 7/7/21 - Monday 12/7/21 or what ever suits you.

Strugglebrook aka PSK. :D :D :D :D
jubbard

Re: Christmas in July in Sunny Murrurundi in 2021

Post by jubbard »

hi psk

we're in from wednesday to monday and so is colin and sue, see y'all then.

geoff 'n jude
reddo

Post by reddo »

Last edited by reddo on Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
reddo

Post by reddo »

reddo wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:47 pm Hello vintvanners..

It gives you great pleasure to know that my good self and the travelling Chev / Kennedy van circus will be arriving at the Park on Thursday 8th July..... staying till Monday12th

Interested in coming along ???... Then Phone .... 65466288... tell em i sent ya... and you will get charged double !!

Please note:....this venue is a scotch free zone..weeeelll.. for me at least. :lol:

Reddo
Tooleyau

Post by Tooleyau »

Booked. Will be there - Covid permitting.
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well beautiful people and Glenn,
Time is fast approaching , entertainment booked, 18 confirmed so far. If you are a regular or a potential newbe get you skates on as park is filling.
Doug has told me that regular with a red Mustang and Sunliner has not booked yet??

Strugglebrook aka PSK aka Floater. :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

hey PSK...
You may have "Sunny" in your event description ... but you forgot to include "Sub Zero"......!!!!.

Regards
Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Not long now folks, get booked and get ready.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Strugglebrook.
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Good morning everyone, It looks like Mr Covid has got us. The current lock down ends midnight Friday the 9th at this stage which renders the camp kitchen out of bounds . Those of us coming from the Sydney /Woolongong area will be able to leave home to travel up on the Saturday morning at best. We have all been told to wear a mask indoors full time or when gathering in groups.I can see no other option then us letting the park know we can`t make it as some of us I believe already have.

Dissapointed Strouglebrook. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Mr Strugglebrook.

That's a real bummer aye. A far reaching chain reaction that started with some inconsiderate basta...... ummm... person not wearing PPE while shuttling an infected flight crew member and his team to their overnight acommodation in Sydney 2 weeks ago.... Who would of thought that something that occurred 200 or 300 miles away would affect us having a good time at Murrurundi this year. Add to that the loss of income for Doug and the local business community in Murrurundi.
And... to rub salt into the wounds.. The Police have decided not to lay charges against the offender.

Take a deep breath Glenn... mellow out ....Maybe we can re schedule for a bit later in the year.. August some time??.. I dont think Santa would mind if we have a "Christmas In August " Vint van Get together. ??

regards
One very dissappointed redperson