Annual Christmas in July in sunny Murrurundi.

jennison

Re: Annual Christmas in July in sunny Murrurundi.

Post by jennison »

hope santa claus makes a visit. My hip op went off well so all set for the next run
have a great time John and Pam and all the rest of you lot
regards
jeff jenno
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Thanks everyone who came this year, hope all had a good time and enjoyed the entertainment. Our ever cheerfull and helpfull host Carol lost her battle with illness last Friday and has been laid to rest.
Doug and their two sons are having a get together this Saturday the 18th 10am at the caravan park. We are welcome to attend and if any bring a van along site fees will be waivered for the day.
Tea, coffee and food will be provided.Pam and I will be there.

Many thanks JD.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Thats sad news JD.

I am willing to take my vintage van up there for morning tea and stay overnight... but would like a bit of familiar company ... if you get my meaning. Doug and family are great people, but i would feel a bit uncomfortable not knowing any of the relos and trying to be a bit jovial .
So.. if anyone is contemplating going and staying overnight .. please respond here or get back to me by no later than 3.00pm Friday arvo . ( most of you have my number ). Otherwise i will drive the ute up just for the saturday morning gathering and then head home.

Reddo