Annual Stokton get together.

Strugglebrook

Annual Stokton get together.

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well beautiful people the time has come again to book for the annual Stockton migration. If you have stayed before you will know that it has a great camp kitchen a great little beach out the back gate a nice area to walk around , plenty of things to see in the area and walking distance to a counter lunch and the club.The ferry is a stroll away to catch for a ride to the Newcastle foreshore.
I have booked Lady Pamela, Lowanna Dingo and myself on site 109 from Thursday 6th of Feb and departing on Monday morning .
They are holding 9 more sites till next Monday, first in best dressed then one will be fending for ones self.
Hope to see all the regulars and some new faces. :D :D :D :D :D :D

JD. PSK.
reddo

Re: Annual Stokton get together.

Post by reddo »

Ooooooh Goody..

Another weekend of fun and frivi... frie..... friivol.... ummmm...... another weekend of good times and laughter mixed with the usual dose sun, wind, rain, clothesline demolition... drive thru antics...Kazoo harmonizing... Vanilla slices.....Dingos... rum balls , vegemite and white sauce... Tofu....Mungbeans..devil worshiping......and beer.... 8-) ... Bloody bewdy mate!!!!! ... wait a minute???... since when did devil worshiping get a start.???
Just think... you can walk out the door of your annexe and fall 10 feet onto the beach now that the storms have taken a gazillion tonnes of sand away from the beach and sandhills....
Who knows??... by the time we get there we could have absolute beach frontage sites.... and be waste deep in water at high tide......But i no complain.

Have just finished communicating with the friendly staff at the park and secured my 10th of an acre .. Site 101. from Thurs 6th to Monday 10th as instructed by the Dingo whisperer.

As they use to say at the circus( where JD use to be the main attraction before he bent the bars and escaped ) ... hurry, hurry, hurry, come in , come over... have a go at this one.

Reddoptomisticasalways
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

howdy john and pam and hound

were booked in on site 108 from thursday to monday.

see you then.

geoff 'n jude
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well girls and boys, it is now Monday. 4 vans that I know of are booked so far for a weekend that is always enjoyable. The holding of sites for us expires today, so jump on the phone and book or take the chance of missing out as it is a busy time for the park.

JD PSK.
reddo

Post by reddo »

25 to 35 knot Southerly change came through last night.. 19 degrees overnight and tops of around 24 predicted with a few showers possible every day through to Monday next week..... hmmmm...
Thank god the 45 degree days have gone... Might be worth packing at least one layer of winter warmies before you head off from home.

See you there on Thursday... Looking forward to catching up with the usual crew... lotsa laughs with great company.

Reddo