Shellharbour 2019

jennison

Re: Shellharbour 2019

Post by jennison »

Soon as I am back in OZ in a few weeks I will make my booking most likely Thursday to Sunday
Will contact you geoff n Jude to confirm in about a fortnite. As an aside Just been out to dinner and fluked walking into a Bugatti display here in France.
Approx 25 veyrons parked up😎😎😎👍
Bad news is.....I left my camera/phone in the hotel. Wife got some pics but ducks disease meant her photos were mostly the back of heads😂
Jenno
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

hi jenno

there's a site reserved for you, jude wiil message you.

geoff 'n jude
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

howdy all

All of the sites that were booked or on hold have now been filled . If anyone else would like to join us please call the caravan park and ask to be put near the Vintage van group .

Don't forget Saturday is the cake/slice making "competition" . All entries must have Arnott biscuits as one of the ingredients . I have only had one person put their hand up to be a judge , don't tell me I have to force people to take on this very important role 😄.

Not long now ,

Jude & Geoff
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

I would put my hand up to judge, but thinking of having a go.
JD cheff to the stars. :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Brilliant.. absolutely Brilliant... what a master stroke of cleverness Jude... :D :D :D :D

Its the 18th September and you have tricked the weather gods into thinking its the 18th October.. :o :o
As a result we have 60 kph winds and a thorough drenching of Shellharbour at the moment....

The Weathergods are gunna be really cheesed orf when they finally realise that the Vintage Van week at Shellharbour is from around the 17th October to around the 23rd....NOT SEPTEMBER ....and they have nothing left in the tank to dump on us !!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours sincerely
The King of Wishfull Thinking 8-) :lol:
reddo

Post by reddo »

Have been getting lessons from Trish in cake cooking....Have to report Not doing great at the moment. Spent 3 hours yesterday trying to get unstuck from kitchen benchtop .. apparently i used too much dough and water....But i am sure all will be good by" Shellharbour cook off time "

Back to the kitchen this morning with cold chisel, square mouthed shovel and hammer to clean up mess.....
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

The secret would be to get Trish to knock a special up and substitute your mess when the judges are not looking. You get a prise and the rest of us don`t get food poisening helping you eat the cake. I call that a win, win. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JD Struggler
Always trying to help.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Oh Righto then Mr Stew and Soup cooker...I dont see any Cake books on the Newagents racks with .. "Author -J.Strugglebrook " on them..???
I suggest you stick to slow boiling spuds and carrots ....and leave the cake making to us eggspurts.

Trish reckons i am at level 2 Cake makin' now....... but she hasnt told me what the highest rating is?..... sorta hoping its "3".. but i have the feeling it could well be "20".. i prefer to think of that as ..... "Room for improvement" :D
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Never have seen you stop at one bowl when I have worked my Soup and Stew magic. :D :D :D

I think cake making is rated 1 to 100 so you have room for improvement. : :roll: :roll: :roll:

JD aka The Modest Cheff :D :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

... You say its was "Soup n stew".... Now ya tell me .. everyone else said it was beer... and thats why i didnt stop at one bowl. !!!