Shellharbour 2019

jubbard

Shellharbour 2019

Post by jubbard »

I am very late posting the Shellharbour info this year, I have been trying to sort a few things out.

I had a couple of requests to move the dates to include the Jamberoo Car show, which as far as i can work out falls on the last Sunday in October. It was too late to change the dates this year, but all future years have been changed. I'm not sure how the dates changed as we were originally there for the car show. Unfortunately we have lost a couple of sites and I will talk to the people affected about this, all sites are OK for this year.

This years dates are Wednesday 16th - Wednesday 23rd October. The number to call is 4295 1123 to pay your deposit and let the park know which days you will be there.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and fingers crossed we might just get some nice weather for a change.

Jude and Geoff
reddo

Re: Shellharbour 2019

Post by reddo »

Hiya Jude..
Thanks for the update.
Have just rang the park and paid deposit for sacred boom gate site 44N... In on Wednesday 16th ... leave Sunday 20th.
Fishing gear already packed......
Cheers
reddo
philmac

Post by philmac »

Gday Jude,Phil and Veronica booked thanks
johnnyb

Post by johnnyb »

Hi, Jude,
John and Annie booked and deposit paid. Can you confirm with park that they have our new site correct?
Thanks
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hmmmm. havent seen anything from "Strugglebooks"... as yet... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ..
The park must be fresh out of "Drive through " sites...?????

There now... that should draw some return fire.....he,he,ha, ha
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

Just a quick reminder re Shellharbour , if you haven't paid your deposit could you please do so .
For our Saturday afternoon entertainment this year Sue suggested we all make a cake or a slice with Arnotts biscuits as one of the ingredients . These delicious treats will be judged by a panel of unbiased judges ( if I can find any ), and then consumed for afternoon tea . Any other suggestions for ideas to keep us entertained greatly appreciated, the card making was lots of fun last year .

Jude & Geoff
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Geoff and Jude...

I would like to lodge a protest..

I feel that the "Biscuit-off Comp" is unfairly stacked towards those that have culinary skills....
My cooking ability finishes at...
Level 1 ....sausages n eggs
Level 1 ....peanut butter sandwiches
Level 1.....Coffee/milk/sugar
Level 10... Beer..

So... come on blokes .. come up with a blokey comp that doesnt involve stoves/ microwaves/ saucepans/rolling pins/hotplates.... and that other girly stuff....
Fishing line casting ( accuracy/ distance) ?..... Marbles??.......Darts?? .....Botchi ( spelling ? )
Wait... ive got it.. "Steel Qoits"... Thats if the managers dont mind us chopping up a site with steel qoits being thrown around... maybe set up a pitch outside the green logs along the beachfront walkway??.... NO..????
Ok then .. its back to you !!!

Reddo
johnnyb

Post by johnnyb »

Hi Jude,
It is John here. I'd like to apply for the position of. Unniased judge, having had previous experience in that role and am more than qualified with a proven capacity for consumption of sweet food.
reddo

Post by reddo »

5 METRE SWELLS..... :o :o :o :o :o
70 KILOMETRE WINDS.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Can someone tell the weather it has arrived 2 months early for the Shellharbour vintage van get together.

Reddo
Janetteandtony

Post by Janetteandtony »

Hi Jude
Tony & Janette have booked and deposit has been paid
Thank you
We're growing older but not up!