4th Annual Christmas in July in Murrurundi

Strugglebrook

4th Annual Christmas in July in Murrurundi

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well Folks it`s that time again , the 4th annual Christmas in July in Murrurundi.
Have just got off the phone to Carol and Doug our great host`s at the Murrurundi Caravan Park.
Was happy to hear that a few from last year had already rebooked there sites before leaving last year.
So Pamela myself and Rattcliffe are booked in from Thursday the 4th of July and departing on Monday the 8th.
Please yourself if you want to arrive earlier or leave later as it is a great area to explore.
The Park has it`s own bore so water will not be a problem.

So don`t ring Jenny Craig, ring Carol on 0265466288 and book your spot.

JD. PSK. :D :D :D :D :D :D
jubbard

Re: 4th Annual Christmas in July in Murrurundi

Post by jubbard »

howdy john and pam

just letting you know colin and sue and we have just booked in for thursday to monday.

look forward to another great weekend up there.

geoff 'n jude
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Great news, we already have some entertainment booked. The artist formally known as Reddo will be there there along with his Parot Macca formally know as Polly.

JD. PSK :D :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello fellow Mururundians

I rang Carol and Doug yesterday just to confirm that i had booked my sacred site #1 ( where else would the Ace stay)??..last year when i was leaving ( Things where a tad foggy when i was leaving)... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Due to a high security risk in the form of 2 parrotknappings last year.. "Macca the Mawcaw" ( police have given him a new identity after lifting his tailfeathers and finding he is a he.. not a polly.. ) will be kept in a secure spot in the van .. "Ward 13"...
He is feeling a little bit off today.. i gave him a new roll on deodarant .. he read the instructions label.." remove cap .. and push up bottom "
Currently his eyes are bulging .. but his farts smell good !!!.. Off to the vets later today for extraction of the offending apparatus.... Cant leave him alone for 2 minutes without him getting in trouble.... use to hear mum sayin the same thing about me when i was little. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read somewhere that....: The saturday night entertainment will be an alcohol free venue... does this mean we gets our drinks for free..?/
Ya gotta hand it to the struggling shopkeeper..he sure knows how to look after a crowd.

Reddo
Janetteandtony

Post by Janetteandtony »

Hear ye Hear ye .... come one come all!!!
This is the greatest opportunity to display your hidden musical talent and to take part in a historic event...'THE INAUGURAL MURRURUNDI GOLDEN KAZOO AWARD' (Tamworth eat your heart out).
This event will take place in the camp kitchen on Friday night at 7.00pm so all you blow hards get your kazoos out and start practising.
The night will be hosted by the one and only Tony T and our wonderful Judge Judy has graciously consented to officiate this remarkable event.
The winner will take home the priceless trophy, manufactured at great expense, and will be displayed under maximum security prior to the event so that all participants can view and feel the lusture of this valuable work of art.
The genre is open to all categories of music and a PA (that is a Public Adress system not a Personal Assistant) will be provided with microphone to enhance the beauty of this delicate and much neglected classical instrument.
This competition will eclipse the mammoth cookup we had at Stockton and we hope you will all join in for an evening of fun.
Below is a photo of the prestigious trophy that could be yours!
20190410_091103.jpg
We're growing older but not up!
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

it looks like a bit of green tobacco and that trophy could easily change our world.

geoff 'n jude
reddo

Post by reddo »

Dear Mr Tony.

It is with a heavy heart that i write to inform you...
I have swallowed my Kazoo..
However.. my training still goes on . My music teacher says i am coming along fine..
but... the air pressure has to be released by the sphinster valve... Hence ... the high notes have to be hit early before the pressure drops to below 30 PSI.
I have been placed on a high carb diet with prunes, broccoli, onions and garlic making up the highly volatile mix. Whilst i am happy to report that this intake allows me to play up to 6 versus of "Bohemien Rapsody" ...Unfortunately there is 2 side effects...
1 is there is a terrible smell ( might have to make it an open air concert in the park... something "Farts in The Park after Dark"
2... and i havent quite figured out what to do about this yet...... on the odd occassion when holding a high note i have experience "follow through",,, i am sure this would not be a crowd pleaser.. but would certainly make it interesting for whoever was to come on stage after my performance..... puts a whole new meaning on the phrase " Clean your act up Reddo"

Have consider buying another Kazoo so i can play in "stereo".... so much to sort out ... so little time.

Love the trophy .. it will look good mounted on the dash of the Holden.

Yours in devoted Kazooping..
Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

This could be a Phenomenon , the artist formally known as Reddo with a high flow rate from both ends at the same time. Hang on the same thing happened last year after the bottle of scotch was consumed at the same venue. Must call our long suffering park host Doug to have the spade ready again !!! :D :D :D :D :D

JD PSK.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi JD..

Only fair to warn you that ....
Now that we have 2 major entertainment events happening i will need to bring 2 bottles of scotch...Best we let Dougie know he will need a big spade..
I feel i will have some serious competition on the night....!!

You are a top contender... i bet your rear end is jealous of your mouth..
Your mouth lets out a lot more sh!t than your rear is ever possibly capable of producing.
In fact .. rumour has it ... that your new nickname is " Glovebox "

Ex Junior washed up hasbeen tour organiser
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

16 vans already booked this is an event not to be missed.
Not 1 but 2 lots of entertainment booked for Saurday night Chloe will be singing up a storm again and crowd favourite the artist formally known as Reddo will also be on deck or perhaps under it entertaining the masses.
If you are not booked give Carol and Doug our hosts a call.

JD PSK. :D :D :D :D