2019 grab an opal tour.

Strugglebrook

2019 grab an opal tour.

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well it`s time again to be thinking of the Autumn Tour for next year. If like me you have not been to Lightning Ridge before this could be the Tour for you. Regulars get first crack then first in best dressed. We usually don`t have more than a dozen vans to keep things manageable.
No bookings have yet been made just looking for expressions of interest.
Starting at Inverell 17th of May for 2 days a little later this year to get Easter , School hols and Mothers day out of the road.Collarenabri, 1 day, Lighting Ridge 2 days, Burren Junction 1 day, Narrabri 2 days and 1 day in Manilla to finish off.

I will be planning under the watchfull guidance of the Master formally known as Reddo a ledgend on the Tourourrist circuit.

Junior Bater JD. :D :D :D :D :D :D
philmac

Re: 2019 grab an opal tour.

Post by philmac »

g,day jd ,
well you must have known i wasnt going to get out of this one when the nurse heard lightning ridge mentioned !!!!!
guess i will have to be the first to sign up and put up with the anticipation of waiting for what looks like another great tour .
i am sure you will do a great job of taking the reigns under the guidance of the master aka reddo. ;) ;) ;) ;)
i am sure we will be able to discuss this further at shellharbour , see you there.
dr phil
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

This is great news , having a Dr on board and a cheff as well as the Masters input, what can go wrong!!

Will you be towing with the new chev I know nothing about??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
humpty

Post by humpty »

Book us Danno!!

Some of my favourite places.

Humpty
jennison

Post by jennison »

gold pan is packed😳oops that’s from the goldfever tour, no good for opals I suppose. Count me in please JOHN
Jenno
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

We are starting to get the band back together :D :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

When i first read this i thought we where going to Tasmania on the "Grab an Apple " Tour.
Went out and fitted 200 fathom snorkel and greased the plug leads on the dodge.. i have heard the creek between Port Melbourne and Davenport can get a bit deep in places......

Then .. after 3 days i have managed to process exactly whats going on next year.. We are going to all these places to "Grab an Offal "... sounds a bit gory to me..but HEY.. sometimes ya just gotta do as ya told and tag along.. I am sure John knows what he is doing... and a visit to a few of the abattoirs should be interesting.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gumboots .. check
Meat knife ... check..
Hair net... check
White suit...... hmm.. will have to check with the nice men in the ambulances that call in here fairly regurly to collect me.. :idea: Perhaps they can lend me one without the buckles down the back.. :roll:

I'm in .. will there be water ???
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Ican only apologise to other site users , our medical system is in melt down. Our dear friend Reddo has slipped through the cracks, all we can do is give him our support. He has never gotten violent in the past but he can get very roudy if he partakes in the demon scotch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JD. PSK.
philmac

Post by philmac »

dear john,
it has come to my attention that we may need a BACK UP trailer to lock down all alcohol!!!
we will also have to come up with a ration plan to distribute this medicine as needed to certain participants :lol: :lol: :lol:
yours sincerely dr phil
reddo

Post by reddo »

"we may need a BACK UP trailer to lock down all alcohol!!!"

Not a problem.. i will drink my 9 days worth before i leave home ... That way i might be able to keep the Dodge in a straight line while towing up the highway.

JD .. dont worry about giving me support... all i want given is my Parrot back !!!.. He knows how to read the maps and GPS.. without him .... i am, lost.

Its 3:00 am Saturday morning... heading off fishing. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: