Annual Stockton Getogether.

Strugglebrook

Annual Stockton Getogether.

Post by Strugglebrook »

OK, beautiful people. After mass enqires, 1 from Mike. I have just been on the phone with the nice people at Stockton Caravan Park.
I have booked a site for Pamela, Rattcliffe and myself and have them holding another 9 sites until October the 1st.

The weekend will be Thursday the 7th of February we will set up camp and depart on Monday the 11th. Of course it is up to the individual to set your own dates.
The phone number is 1800778562. We always have a good time, great camp kitchen and amenities. Plenty to do and see in the area and nice and flat for walking.

Hope you can join us.

JD. :D :D :D :D :D
Strugglebrook

Re: Annual Stockton Getogether.

Post by Strugglebrook »

Hellow again people, Pam has paid our booking. If you are an NRMA member and pay for 3 days the 4th day is free.

JD. :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Senior Organiser..

Interesting to note that NRMA have taken over management of the park from Newcastle Council..??

I will have one of my staff attend to the booking formalities this very day.
Now that i am in my twilight years and a member of NRMA for the past 30 years i will ensure that i avail myself of the " 4 for 3" offer... on or about the same site as last year.. 106 ?

One further question..... are pets allowed ??.. i will be bringing my new adopted swearing Macaw along !!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Yours in all things vintage
Junior
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

There you go people, The former master now junior bater Reddo himself will be attending this annual get together, it just does not get any better!!
Suggest attendees bring a shovel for the afternoon gatherings as the yarns and story telling will get pretty deep.
Does this mean Mr Reddo Poly has returned home after leaving the nest at Murrurundi after Scotchgate ??

JD app organiser.
reddo

Post by reddo »

The ransom demands became a bit too much.. so i applied to DOCs and i am now caring for a female Polly.. umm..... Molly the Macaw.
Its taking me ages to teach her new 'phrases ".. some of the lines i taught Polly the male parrot would be inappropriate for Molly to be uttering.

Oh bye the way.. the only reason you would need to bring a shovel to stockton is to clean up the " Russeldung " left behind in the sandhills by a certain inconsiderate Rattcl.... ferret owner.!!!

Parrots are much cleaner.. just change the newspaper in the bottom of the cage each morning.!!

Junior
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

I am sure Polly will come home at some stage. If he hears the latest news it might be Polly want a Molly!!

I was thinking the shovels maybe required for the removal of embelished story telling matter.

Rattcliffe bags and tags, so no problem.

:D :D :D :D :D

PSK.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Site 103 is now reserved :D
I will be in residence from Thurs 7th Feb to Monday 11th Feb.

Will bring bag and tag of my own design for anything that decides to leave a "steamer ".. "Barkers nest".. or " Chalkie "...on that site... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It will be a blue bag with a zip up the side and a tag that attaches to the toe of the deceased.
Will store the offending K9 in the " Engel Morgue" until the inconsiderate owner can make funeral arrangements.

Your consideration and compliance to these terms and conditions of doggy attendance ......or... disposal .....are much appreciated.

PSTC
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Starting to work out why Polly flew the coup. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Good afternoon Stocktonites and Potential Stocktonites,

We are now nearly half way through November so February is not that far away.If you have booked all good. If you have not to avoid the long face and give yourselves something to look forward too ring the park. 1800778562 and be there having a good time with the rest of us.

JD Strugglebrook. :D :D :D :D :D :D
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

howdy john and pam

we're booked in from thursday to monday so we'll see y'all there.

geoff 'n jude