Post by reddo »

DSCN6134.JPG
DSCN6147.JPG
DSCN6148.JPG
Janetteandtony

Re: 3rd Annual Christmas in July at Murrundi

Post by Janetteandtony »

Hi All
We had such a great time at Murrurundi ... it was wonderful to catch up with everyone and meet some new friends!!!
Big thank you to Pam & John for their organisation of the weekend & supplying all of the goodies for the raffle.
Thanks to everyone who chopped, diced and cooked scrumptious stews & soups and other treats throughout the weekend.
Safe travels to you all and hope to see you again soon.
Janette and Tony
We're growing older but not up!
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

The entertainment on Saturday night was the highlight of the weekend but who would have thorght the supporting artist formally known as Reddo would provide so so many highlights that even spilled over into the garden. His backing vocals for Chloe must have been inspiring for her. For an amature barmen as myself so many helpful hints on drink mixing, just the knowing of when to add the dry to the scotch or just skull straight down, awe inspiring. The soft shoe shuffle in work boots on the table even had our host Doug`s full attention. The truely inspiring thing for me was even after putting on a once in a life time performance to get up Sunday morning and help Doug with the gardenning disapateting a vegetable/scotch compost. I now have a true indication of the effort reqired to be a Master.

JD still a Junior Bator.
reddo

Post by reddo »

OK OK OK.. so a bloke gets a bit of a shine up .. and it makes front page news :D

I will admitt my singing and dancing wasnt the best.....However We best not dwell on the evening, as future attendees might look upon the past weekend as an excuse not to attend future ones...
I promise i wont sing and dance anymore.. and i am sure Doug will monitor in that respect.
My other weakness??..The demon scotch.... I will get contact lenses.. they dont hold as much as glasses :lol:

Meanwhile .. Pray for rain in the upper hunter and elsewhere out west... they need it badly.

Reddo... growing old disgacefully