2018 Autumn Tour....The Bigger Than Texas Tour.

Col

Re: 2018 Autumn Tour....The Bigger Than Texas Tour.

Post by Col »

Hi Tourists, I have contacted all of our overnight stops, and sent you all an email, there are a couple of bookings/deposits that need to be done to finalize them by Strugglebrrok, Clyde, & humpty, details are in the email.

KB.
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Strugglebrook all done and looking forward to you all having the pleasure of my company. :D :D :D :D :D
iluvans

Post by iluvans »

Thanks Kris. All fixed up with Erin.

C & B
reddo

Post by reddo »

Strugglebrook wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:59 am Strugglebrook all done and looking forward to you all having the pleasure of my company. :D :D :D :D :D
Rumour has it ...The Nowa Nowa Police are "Looking forward to the pleasure of your company as well" :D
DSCN5698.JPG
Might not be as lucky as you were with the stockton lads.

Ya gunna need a lawyer son
Better get a reeeeeeaaaallll good one !

Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Thanks to the understanding Stockton Police men I was able to sort out the misunderstanding . As I was standing under the anex that I had just help put up they thorght I must have been a friend or buisiness partner of a well known to them shady Barnsley individual. I explained to them I was niether and was just being a good samaratin.

JD. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Not long now guys.... just on 2 weeks before we hit the trails..
Im excited :D :D :D :D :D :D
jennison

Post by jennison »

And I am jealous!!!
Jenno
Col

Post by Col »

Hi Jenno, it won't be the same travelling without you, but we will still see you at Wangaratta , won't you be the guy standing in front of the line up of Jennison's with a HUGE grin on his face :lol: :lol: :?:

This is probably the last post that I will make before the Tour, we have just got the keys to our Warragul property, and will be running backwards and forwards between the two houses right up until we leave for Nowa Nowa, we have no phone / internet at Warragul, but if you need any info text or call me on 0400 890500.

At the moment Col and I plan to be at Nowa Nowa on Thursday 12th, I think that Clyde & Barb were planning for that day as well,but if we are the by ourselves I think we will be ready for a bit of a rest. :D

One thing to be aware of, make sure that you have all your supplies with you before arriving at N N, this is a basic camp, no shop on site or close by, so be prepared.

OK ,over to you, see you all soon, travel safe,

Kris.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Spewin..
By now all the timber, fibreglass and aluminium eggs will be in the one Nowa Nowa Basket..
This is the first tour in over 10 years that i have had to stay home...

But..
Hopefully the old panelvan will muster up the strength to gallop down the highway on Tuesday and intercept the party at Warburton....
In the meantime stay safe , drive carefull and enjoy the tour guys.

Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Howdy..
Just like to say a big thank You to Kris and Col for doing such a great job of organising this years Autumn Tour down south. I missed the start at Nowa Nowa , but reports from all present it appears that they had a great time.
I caught up with the tour at Warburton on the Tuesday. checked out the Redwood forest nearby.. and travelled on to Yea van park Thursday ...and then over to North Cedars van park at Wangaratta for Friday and Saturday.. Had a lovely meal at the Historic Vines Hotel .

Went and checked out all the lovely vans at the Vintage Caravan Nationals - Painters Island Van Park.
More importantly.. caught up with all the wanderfull people that own the vans and enjoy the hobby as much as i do.
Lots of old friends and bloody good mates/ friendships that have been built up since i got involved in the old vans back in 2004.
Went and checked out The Eldorado Dredge on saturday arvo.. what a monster that is!!

Only dissapointment i see is the amount of "cyber traffic" being sent back and forwards on facebook via smart devices instead of posting here on the forum.
Maybe i need to "get with it" a bit more.???.. but .. denying the world wide web the opportunity to see great photos and stories about our adventures in our old vans just doesnt seem right to me .

With that in mind i will post some happy snaps of the tour in the near future :D

Regards
Reddo