Merry Christmas 2009.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

Merry Christmas 2009.

Post by Richard »

With Christmas less than a week away, Linda and I would like to take the opportunity to wish all our friends and their families of the ourtouringpast.com website a "Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year".
Please take care on the roads over the Christmas break and remember that its better to arrive a little late than not at all.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and participation and we look forward to an even bigger 2010.

Happy Historic Caravannning.

Richard and Linda.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
mrfj55

Re: Merry Christmas 2009.

Post by mrfj55 »

M :lol: E :lol: R :lol: R :lol: Y :lol: C :lol: H :lol: R :lol: I :lol: S :lol: T :lol: M :lol: A :lol: S

THANKS FOR A GREAT WEB SITE ,
SEE YA SOON VINTAGE VANNING ON THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS .
REGARDS ,MAURIE & KATE .
P.S "KEEP HOLDEN ON"
John

Post by John »

I'd like to echo Maurie and Kate and thank you for a great website and wish you a Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Regards,
John
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi all...Ho, Ho, Ho.. another year all but shot to pieces... ;)

Well .. I have had a great year travelling up and down the east coast of OZ and catching up with members of this forum. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

I really feel that the best times are had when you are on the road , towing your vintage van and getting the toot, toot and the "Thumbs up" from the rest of the motoring public.
The look on the faces of.... well.... everyone from the very young that havent seen anything like our old vans in thier short lifetime. To.. The old granny propped up in the back of the family wagon that gives you that appreciative nod .
Ya can tell what is going through the oldies minds ..
The thoughts of the simpler/happier/laidback days of holidaying... just tow and go. Book into a campsite up the coast for xmas .. or simply head off to a friends property and camp under a big redgum down by the river.

No flash motel, resort or 5 star rated facility. No electronic gadgetry....Just a good old fashion camp with a campfire. a bunny or 2 in the pot stewing up for tea. a few "plonks" to ease the aches of the day before going to bed.
Maybe a valve radio in the FJ parked off in the background relaying the Australia V Great Britian test match .
...... the good old days

Just remember that its the simple things in life that make you rich... it aint money,,,,it aint assets.... its the goodtimes and memories of the simple things in life like trips away with the vintage van fraternity that make you rich in lifes experiences.
Its something that money can't buy...

Oh.. why dont i just shut up and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year.
8-) 8-) 8-)

Just smile and wave when we pass on the highways....
Keep on vanning on... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reddo and Trish :D