Christmas in July in Sunny Murrurundi in 2021

Tooleyau

Re: Christmas in July in Sunny Murrurundi in 2021

Post by Tooleyau »

I would support a late August get together, we are at Mundi Mundi from 19 to 21 August. So the weekend after would suit us.

COVID permitting

Just a thought.

Tooley.
Tooleyau

Post by Tooleyau »

John, Pam,
Talking to Chris at Murrurundi and he said you were thinking of Christmas in July the first weekend in November. That works for us.

Ken and Judy organise a weekend at WeeJasper on 19 22 November so the weekend of 6 and 7 November would be great

Michael and Anne.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Tooleyau

The idea of having a get together later in the year was me "Typing out loud" ... a suggestion.
If the masses agree , Then probably the best way of getting something organized is to call in the "Strugglebrook Super Event Organiser.".

I will flip a few rocks over and see if i can find him... and see what he thinks... ummmm.. i'm pretty sure he has thoughts...

Reddo
Tooleyau

Post by Tooleyau »

John, Pam,
Talking to Chris at Murrurundi and he said you were thinking of Christmas in July the first weekend in November. That works for us.

Ken and Judy organise a weekend at WeeJasper on 19 22 November so the weekend of 6 and 7 November would be great

Michael and Anne.
reddo

Post by reddo »

A couple of us heading up to Murrurundi this Thursday. staying until Sunday.
Not sure if any sites left due to the Covid 19 restrictions being lifted allowing regional travel outside of greater Sydney... Lots of vans out and about up this way at the moment.