2021 Tour Start you engines

reddo

Re: 2021 Tour Start you engines

Post by reddo »

Thats good news Jenno.. looking forward to catching up with you guys again. Cheers mate.. Reddo.
P.S.. take no notice of my sledging .. make sure you book a site with us in the 10 sites allocated to vintage vans at each park...
jennison

Post by jennison »

Sledge away Reddo! Wouldn't be any fun otherwise!
Narrandera to Blayney all booked John
(bringing a modern to a VV run I deserve every brick you can throw, think up or make up...… :( :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: )
regards
Jeff
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

We have 5 confirmed Tourourists confirmed so far. We tentativly booked 10 sites. The parks are now wanting sites booked by Friday with only 4 weeks to go
if you want to come along and have a good time grab the phone to avoid dissapointment.

Best regards Strugglebrook. :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Not long now to launch time folks..
Night time temps on the decrease..
Mouse plagues on the increase.
Dont forget to pack your cat. traps and rat sack.

Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi..

I have been contacted by a Mr John Waters who lives in a town called Arliah Park . A small town on the way between Parkes and Narrandera. He has asked if we could swing by there on our way to Narrandera on Saturday 24th April . He is a member of the local car club and said that they would be interested in having a look at our cars ( for those that are towing with period towcars ) and our vans . Its about 2.5 hours drive south of Parkes .. so would probably be a good stop for either a late morning tea or early lunch .....who knows ... they might even have a nice Pie shop!. John has my number so he can give me a call on the Saturday morning and we can sort things out from there....
Not long now... so get packing and prepping the car and van

Reddo
jennison

Post by jennison »

Hi all
I will unfortunately be leaving the tour after Temora so I just rang Blayney to cancel and get a refund.(which I might add I had to drag out of her!!!) During our discussion she commented that the VV group were placed all over the park. I asked that she correct that as we/you would definitely want to be parked together. Better doublecheck when you get there that she has done it.
regards and see you in a coupla days!! :D
Jenno
jennison

Post by jennison »

Great time this week on the tour many thanks to all we travelled and met with (loved Cruz’s new house and secret Holden project car😍😟)who welcomed Phillipa on her maiden Autumn Tour. Hope your missus is feeling better humpty 😟and many thanks to John and Pam for organising this run, the show bag with the tour sticker(for the pathfinder 8-) 8-) )hope it is a great last nite in Blayney for you all and a safe trip home
Jurgo😳😁
jennison

Post by jennison »

Ah John😎any chance of another tour sticker still floating round😢the wifes bloody mongrel dog ate mine this afternoon. :oops: Wish I could have better reason to throw at you but...😅
Jenno
humpty

Post by humpty »

Missus and self FINALLY feeling Ok. Got back to home by 8.30, held up at Karriong due to accident coming up mountain.
Not happy at missing the Rural Museum at Temora.....and KBs and Leanne, but I made the right call.
Also got another stone on the windscreen........fixed the broken window on the van today.
Enjoyed our time away and looking forward to the next time.
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Good to see the Humpty`s are well.
Jurgo my people will be in touch with your people regards sticker,
Jenno Junior. :D :D :D :D :D