Lake Macquarie -Belmont Vint Van Getogether Feb 2021

reddo

Re: Lake Macquarie -Belmont Vint Van Getogether Feb 2021

Post by reddo »

Hiya Maurie and Kate... :D

Extra , Extra.. read all about it.....

Headlines read ..." The Coles are finally coming out of Vintage Caravanning Hybernation !!"

Thats great news guys. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Looking forward to catching up with you over a couple of Chardys ... and meeting the "Rory D Russell Replacement ".....The little black Mexican.."Mr Gonzales"

Regards
Freddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Folks..

Well it looks like all sites that i had reserved for the vintage vanners have now been filled. I have mentioned the gathjering on Facebook "Vintage caravans ".. and suggested that if anyone is interested in coming along .. there is still plenty opf sites ( powered and unpowered" close by in the park . So... no need to feel left out..
Google the parks website m... select "Park Map" and check out the sites near u... phone the park and make your booking...
No such thing as strangers.. just friends we havent met yet.

Cheers for now
Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well done Uncle Glenn,
You have even managed to bring Cole`s to Newcastle. Should be a great weekend at a very nice place.
PSK aka Struggler. :D :D :D :D
mrfj55

Post by mrfj55 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS. 😁

HI JOHN, HOW YOU GOING. ?
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
I BIT LIKE ICE TO THE ESKIMO’s. 😂

ONLY ABOUT A MONTH TILL BELMONT PINES WEEKEND.

SHOULD BE GREAT.
DO WE HAVE AN UPDATE ON NUMBERS. ?

CHEERS
MAURIE.
😎
reddo

Post by reddo »

Howdy all..

Hi Maurie n Kate..
Sorry about the late reply...
From what i can make out from replies here.. and comments on the sister site on facebook .. we have 11 vans .. plus 4 more van owners that have commented that they will be there... just not up on the "Heights " with us . and i dont know whereabouts they have booked because they probably didnt mention "Vintage vans".. so.. who knows"..... maybe 15 vans...

Just a reminder to those who have phoned Belmont Pines Caravan Park at Lake Macquarie and put your name on a site for the upcoming vintage caravan get together 3rd Feb to 8th Feb.. If you havent already paid a deposit in YOUR ( not mine) name on the site you have booked ....you need to contact them ASAP.. on 49454750. I think most people have booked in their own name, but they have site 6 in my name as well as my site 13. I have a list that i have kept from previous posts of people who have stated they are coming along..... If a Wayne Forsythe is a member here.. Please contact the park ASAP to sort / pay for your booking on site 6.. ....If they dont hear from you shortly , i would imagine the site will be released to whoever wants it.. vintage vanner or otherwise, Cheers ( not the cheese )

Catch you all soon...Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Me again...
Have checked vintage vans f/book members list... Wayne Forsythe not a member there... So possibly member on this forum.
Wayne ... ..As a matter of courtesy to the park managers....please contact Belmont Pines Caravan Park and pay your deposit on site 6. If the managers dont hear from you shortly your site will become available to anyone looking for a site ... Dont just turn up on the 3rd of February expecting your site to be still available.

Regards
Reddo
mrfj55

Post by mrfj55 »

HI EVERYONE ,

CHECK OUT THE MARKETS ON THE SATURDAY.
FIVE MINUTES AWAY AT PELICAN. (YA BLOODY PELICAN) 😁.

https://fb.me/e/3eiAV6XNR

CHEERS ,
MAURIE.
😎
reddo

Post by reddo »

Thanks for that Maurie..
Always good to have a ferret around at markets etc.. if i dont find something usefull .. i at least find an old granny with a cake stall and bring something home for morning tea.
Hope you ( and Kate) are well enough to come up with your van next Wednesday. Difficult to plan ahead when you are recieving treatment regularly at hospital.. stay strong mate .
the weather is showing its usual february form.. 40 deg one day and 18 the next.. no clouds for 4 days then continuous rain for a week..... aaahh well... caravaning in the wet is a lot better than sleeping in a 2 man tent in a creek bed.!!

Wayne Forsythe... i spoke with the park managers yesterday.. your site booking .. No:6 has been cancelled due to non payment of deposit... site is now available to anyone else keen on coming along.. just ring the park.. tell them your name,,,, you are with the vint van group from Wed 3rd Feb and PAY YOUR DEPOSIT.
We currently have 11 bookings that i am aware of.... the there are those on facebook that have mentioned that they are coming along.. so .. dont know who they are or what sites they are on...but thats just typical facebook .
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

10 out of 10 reddo

what a great weekend, caught up with maurie and kate, visit to marine rescue, catho pub, sugarloaf mountain, reddo's shed of invention, morning tea and a chance for the girls to catch up with trish again and after a bit of a break, the "annex of ill repute" was put back in it's rightful place.

we met a bunch of nice people from "penrith" who have booked in again for next year.

thanks again to everyone for a good time, see you all at murrurundi.

geoff 'n jude