Re: 2020 - OTP East Coast Autumn Tour

Post by reddo »

I prefer to call it "Strugglepain"
reddo

Post by reddo »

Good news ...
Cooma has come out of its Coma.

we have 8 sites booked. They never mentioned deposits .. But did say the rate would be $33 .. down from $36 because we have been there before... GULP.. i hope they dont link us to the great firewood theft of circa 2011 !!
sites 69,70,71,72,82 are large sites with a double site set aside for happy hour ( our reputation goes before us !!)we also have sites 73,74 and 81.

So.. there ya go.. the graceful swan can stop paddling.. and go back to being the ugly duck.

Just make sure you contact Nelligen and Shellharbour before 24th December and pay your deposit.. info /phone numbers have already been mentioned in a previous post.

Over and out.. "The Duck"
reddo

Post by reddo »

Cooma has got back to me..
1 nights deposit required.- $33.
You know the drill by now....
Ph: 64521828 and mention vintage vans 1/5 to 4/5 /2020.
Cheers
Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well done Duck. Good to see you have not been ducking around.
Time will get away quickly so it won`t be long before we are all ducking off.
Don`t forget fellow Tourorists Stockton is on in February as usual so see if you can duck in
There is always plenty of ducking about.
PSK :D :D :D :D :D :D
iluvans

Post by iluvans »

Clyde and Barb all booked. Looking forward to catching up with the old gang.!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
reddo

Post by reddo »

The animal world never ceases to amaze me.. :D Will have to contact the local Tumut media... Headlines will read:
"Cane toads found migrating North for the winter ??" :lol:

We look forward to catching up too guys. 8-)

REMINDER:
Anyone else that intends coming along on the 2020 tour need to contact Nelligen and Shellharbour village van parks and pay your deposit.
Phone numbers are listed in one of the earlier posts. The managers are holding 8 sites until Christmas eve. So if you want to be set up with the rest of the V.V mob ya better get in and get things sorted .

Cheers fa now
Reddo
Col

Post by Col »

Col, Kris, Dale & Kylie all booked, we will head off home from Cooma.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Mr Col...
Thats good news... we missed you lot on J&P Strugglebrooks "Grab an Opal Tour" this year .. also be good to catch up with Dale n Kylie 8-)

The plan is to head back up to Canberra /Quenbeyan and down the Kings Hwy to Nelligen.. so will probably say "Hooroo" at Cooma as you head off for browns mountain and Bega / Eden ??

Cheers
Reddo
humpty

Post by humpty »

Booked and paid....planning now starts
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi
Just a reminder for anyone who has already indicated that they are coming on the 2020 year tour . You need to contact Nelligen and Cooma van parks and book in on one of the 8 sites reserved for "The Vintage Caravan Group" in my name.
They are holding these sites as a group. and will be releasing them to the "Jayco and Corrimal types" if the sites arent taken by usn SOON

A few have indicated that they are not coming to Nelliugen or Shellharbour so .. there is probably a couple of spare sites there for anyone that wants to catch up with us after Cooma for a few days. I realise the Nationals are on but as we all know , not everyone can afford the 12 days that you need to travel to S.A , stay a week and head back home..> And some of us are coming on the tour because we have already been and seen most of the Victor Harbour area.

So here is an opportunity to dust off your old van for a few days on the road closer to home.

Regards
Reddo