2019 grab an opal tour.

Strugglebrook

Re: 2019 grab an opal tour.

Post by Strugglebrook »

We people driving the old clunkers may have to take a hose and syphon some fuel out of the moderns.

JD PSK. :D :D :D :D :D
humpty

Post by humpty »

Why not ring someone in Colly…..say the local Police, they should know?
reddo

Post by reddo »

Good Morning Master...
Please advise on the situation in regards to bookings at Moree 19th... and.... Manila 26th.

Regards
Junior
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Good morning to your good self,
Will be ringing Moree tomorow as per their instruction. Will then ring Manilla as they should now have the new manager on deck.

Best regards your humble man servant , PSK. :D :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Good morning again most senior organiser...

Thank You for your prompt attention to my concerns.
If you forward me your managers contact details i will speak with him/her/it and suggest that you get a promotion....

GR Humble
iluvans

Post by iluvans »

With considerable trepidation (...and sadness) have to advise that we wont be able to make this years Opal tour. :cry: Will be the first one that we have ever missed since inception in the form of Reddo's East Coast Spring tours many years ago! :shock:
We will be with you all in spirit and know that you will have a hoot as always. :D
Travel safely and and enjoy the fun and each others company....as always. :P
Hope to catch up with all our old touring friends again next year. Kind regards. Clyde and Barb and Meg. ;) ;)
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Clyde , Barb and little Meggsy..

Thats a real shame. We always look forward to catching up with you guys every year on the tour.... The comaraderie /shinanigans/ banter amongst the crew and you guys is always entertaining .... and will be sorely missed this year. :( ... Hell yeah.. whos gunna superglue the lid on my sugar bowl this year ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think everyone will agree with me in saying...
We hope whatever the issues are that prevent you from coming on the tour this year get sorted without too much fuss...

I am hopeless at sending photos via my phone to the website or facebook ... but promise i will take plenty of happy snaps to post when we get back.
Who knows... :roll: :roll: :roll: . might even get that elusive shot of John Daniels reversing his van onto a site........ ????.. see.... the niggling has started a week early... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catch up with you next year for the tour to the Vint Van Nationals.... wherever that might be.??
Or... maybe even earlier if i am up your way motorbike shopping ?????.. ya never know.

Old mate and ex tour organiser
Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Sorry Mr Reddo, I have booked all drive throughs. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Col

Post by Col »

Hi C & B, I'm with Reddo, hope that whatever problem you have can be sorted out successfully, Col and I will look forward to next year's tour in the hope that it will be the full complement of our wacky Tourists, including us.

KB.
philmac

Post by philmac »

gday clyde and barb
i am sure we all agree with reddo but without col and kris too this leaves a big hole and you both will
be surely missed . had a lot of catching up to do too but i am sure we will get another chance .what worries me is who
is barb going to leave in charge of the dampers ,surely not the scotch bandit ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
phil and veronica