DSCN6709.JPG
more coming
Attachments
DSCN6711.JPG
reddo

Re: Annual Stockton Getogether.

Post by reddo »

even morer..
one of those elusive .. "Roadcruisers" made an appearance towed witn a 39 chrysler that was included in the package when the couple bought the van...A ferw differences to the one Richard had at Stockton a couple of years back..

Also a refurbished 19ft Murrumba Star made its first appearance at Stocko..
DSCN6714.JPG
DSCN6715.JPG
DSCN6716.JPG
more pix coming
reddo

Post by reddo »

Tony and Jeanettes.. "Layla" ...Teardrop.
DSCN6717.JPG
and .
Geoff and Judes "Ritz" .. a lovely big van with lots of room and plenty of light through those big windows..
DSCN6718.JPG
.. The big ship made its appearance in the early morning light... a few of us early risers managed to make it out onto the breakwall as it made its entry to Newcastle harbour..
DSCN6722.JPG
reddo

Post by reddo »

The Captain forgot to drop anchor and it ran aground in the carpark next to the vans..
DSCN6734.JPG
But with a bit of effort from the wharfies they had her freed up and ready to head back out to sea..
a lot bigger crowd than in the morning was on hand to wave the tourists goodbye...
DSCN6744.JPG
DSCN6745.JPG
Thats it from me.. its off home to start sorting gear out for the 2019 Autumn Tour....
Hmmmm... i wander if our tour leader is gunna organise a cruise ship arrival at Lightning Ridge>.. Now THAT i just gotta see !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Sorry to hear about the misshap Geoff.Thank you and Jude and everyone else that turned up on the weekend. Pam ,Rattcliffe and I had agreat time.
We crammed a lot in, a veiwing of Mr Reddo`s "new"EH ute , some nice vans, a VIP Val visitors car that was smick and a vbb, that`s very big boat.
Plenty of beer , a great counter lunch, a nice couple of swims at the little beach and Veronica`s treats. Just does not get any better.
The EH with the Hunter Minor on the back never missed a beat( sorry Geoff).

Till next time.

JD PSK. :D :D :D :D :D :D