2019 grab an opal tour.

reddo

Re: 2019 grab an opal tour.

Post by reddo »

Hey lady... you got a problem with Bogans .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good to see you guys signing up...

I mentioned to the new level 5 tour organiser that i am taking the Hilux ute instead of the dodge for towing duties on the tour...
He more or less told me i am not allowed to come if i use the Toyota.. comment was "not in the spirit of things"... hmm... neither is the $7000 fuel bill for the dodge..

Catch ya in May.

Reddo.. self funded struggling retiree.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Kootingal Kourt Kontacts...
https://www.caravancampingnsw.com/find- ... ravan-park

S.F. S.R
smiles

Post by smiles »

No worries Reddo!

We riceburners can give the senior cars a head start to the refueling stop in the mornings!
philmac

Post by philmac »

hello all ,
thank you to the tour organiser for his efforts and and phil and veronica are booked and locked in to go as requested .
bit disappointed the ambulance wont be supporting the doctor on tour but if we get a go fund me page happening you never know hey? :D :D :D
looking forward to catching up with every one .
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Dr..... I have a bloke wanting to swap me a '66 valiant ute for the pee van.. its a nice ute...but...cant see that happening.

All parks booked .. except those starting with "M".. Manilla .. Moree
Bogan Junction... free camp .. no booking required.

Reddo
humpty

Post by humpty »

All bookings locked in......looking forward to this.
Not sure if I should bring the Ford, " in the spirit of things" but it would keep the local NRMA service men happy if I do!
reddo

Post by reddo »

Just heard that Walgett has run out of water ..??
anyone else aware of this ??

We are gunna be a smelly lot if Lightning ridge, Moree, Burren Junction dry up..

A 44 of spray fresh might be the go ???

I am sure the senior tour organiser has regular meetings with " OMG " and will have it all sorted by May......
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

It has become clear to me and perhaps others that MR Reddo whom has organised the Tour many times over many years is suffering from -
" Post Tour Organising Syndrome". It would be good if we can support him through this difficult time.

I am feeling I am in a television comercial when I arrive at work of a morning and turn on the computor I am confronted with,

Got my powder ?? Water hot?? Now it`s , the waters all green! , there will be no water!, we are all going to die!!

Do not tell him but I have come up with an idea, if we can get him out near our struggling rivers a suitable length of hose could be inserted into MR Reddo`s person and the other end placed in the streams I am sure much aerating will occur and the blue green alge will dissapate. I would however not recomend eating the fish for a while. :roll: :roll: :roll:
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hello Senior Organiser. O.B.E. .. S.O.B.. and holder of the.. W.C and Chain

I know you would have us believe you are closely aligned .. or maybe a relative of "J.C"...
But i have serious doubts about your ability to turn around the fortunes of the outback towns and bring on rainfall
of "biblical proportions " between now and May..

Whilst we see your most honorable planning in
suggesting outback towns for our tour... injection of currency into the local economy etc, etc... it may be worth considering the necessities of life whilst we are there....
The basics of life..WATER.

If we are seeing towns like Walgett and Wilcannia running out of water in January , there is a fair chance that if the weather stays the way it is .. extreme heat .. drought conditions .. then other towns closer to the coast that we will be frequenting will also be doing it a lot tougher than what they are now .. Sparrows have dust baths .. i prefer soap and water.

Whilst your idea of shoving hoses up someones nether regions to aerate the creek might appear to be an answer to the situation .. i feel you need to come up with a less painfull / more permanent solution.....

We have seen "Buy a Bale".. it may be time to organise "Bring a Bucket"

May i suggest that you mention the drought situation to your bro and dad at the next family gathering this coming Sunday morning at "St John of the Optimists Cathederal" .. tell em the farmers need some divine intervention...

Yours as always
Jnr
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

I can now see that my very strong suspicion has been proven correct.
On my plate at present is our air conds under duress in our retail shop, keeping the blokes going in the workshop at mid 40s temperatures, the wash up trough has a broken tap seat and the head still has to be put back on one of the work utes.At home I have site preps for another 5,000 gallon tank to do,
hope it will rain again some day. Assist concreter with mower shed extention slab,windmill slab and prepare for extra paving under carport extentions.
This unique set of circumstances will help to kill two birds with the one stone. Mr Reddo to stop you tossing and turning and more tossing of a night I will hand over the rains forth with to carry on with the Tour thus keeping everything to your high standsards. All information gathered by me will be passed on . I will be able to concentrate on my missions at hand knowing the Tour is taken care off. Very much looking forward to joining in and having a good time .

PSK. :D :D :D :D