JUST 4X4 AND OUTDOORS.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

JUST 4X4 AND OUTDOORS.

Post by Richard »

I have been working with Michael from Just 4x4 and Outdoors for the last couple of months helping to put together a Historic Caravan Feature for their magazine.
Well it finally came out yesterday and what can I say, the 2 page feature of www.ourtouringpast.com is just fantastic.
To quote the author of the article " It was seeing Richard's website that convinced us to run this special feature. While there are a number of vintage caravan websites and enthusiasts forums out there, what makes Richard's site so impressive is the amount of research and detail and helpful information that's on there."

So get out and get your own copy to read all the details. There is also a section on a vintage caravan get together in Queensland and also another story about the Chrysler Restorers Club of SA at the SA Caravan Show.

Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
michael
Site Admin

Re: JUST 4X4 AND OUTDOORS.

Post by michael »

Richard,

Just read it and all I can say is congrats on such a great write up for the site. You definately deserve it for the vast amount of information you have managed to squirrel away in here. Keep it going.

Mick
reddo

Post by reddo »

:D :D :D :D
Hi Richard.
It never ceases to amaze me where articles about our old vans will turn up next.
Who would have thought a 4X4 mag would have an interest in our hobby :roll:
Just goes to show that we that are involved in the old caravan scene here in Australia... arent quite the "loonies" we thought we where.

Any publicity ... about .. any vintage caravan website or our activities has got to be a good thing to promote our :... "Hobby ..... or should i say "our obsession" :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Reddo :D ..
donricardo

Post by donricardo »

Hi Richard,

It took me quite a few days to track down a copy of Just 4X4 & Outdoors - I visited quite a few newsagents, etc, before I managed find a copy. However, congratulations on the article. Some good information provided about vintage caravanning. Hopefully it will result in quite a few new contacts.

Well done.

donricardo
Richard

Post by Richard »

For those that didnt get to see the the article in Just 4x4 and Outdoors here is a copy.
Article 1.jpg
Article 2.jpg
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.