Info on humpyboy

The place to talk about anything not relating to Historic Caravans or Holdens.
humpyboy

Re: Info on humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Ohhhh sorry guys, been a while since my last update, working full time now with no problems and have even managed time out in the shed, last 2 weekends to be honest, done a bit on my Panel van and now the warmer weather is on it's way may even start looking closer at the Roadcruiser to set a plan of attack.
If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it, it's Spam.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Hi all, been to see my Surgeon last Tuesday and he is a happy camper, I've put on a few kg's and am having no problems other than a bit of reflux now and again but that is to be expected, a CT Scan is now on the books for Feb as a follow up after surgery but I wont have the results of that till I next see my Oncologist in March or the surgeon in June but I don't see that there will be any concern there. :P
If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it, it's Spam.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Great news Humpyboy.
You couldnt ask for a better Christmas present than that. :D :D
Cheers.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

Logged in so better fill you all in on how I'm going, on all fronts all is well, things are going along good and I see no lasting problems other than the occasional bout of re-flux that I'm getting used to and learning how to avoid or lessen the effects of.
Richard

Post by Richard »

:D :D :D
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
reddo

Post by reddo »

:D
Good onya mate.and welcome back....Glad to hear things are on the up and up in the health department.
What sort of panelvan are you working on ???

Reddo
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

G'day Reddo, what sort of Panel van you ask? take a guess mate, I already have an FJ Sedan & an FJ Ute so what are you thinking :lol:
IMG_4046.JPG
IMG_4046.JPG (84.89 KiB) Viewed 4350 times
Pretty sad looking isn't it, the fact that it is one of about 4 or 5 that still exist makes it worth the work, what it actually is is a PMG service/maintenance Van and NO it is NOT a Post Office Van like everyone thinks that's what makes it so rare, none of the others have yet been restored to their original look but this one will be or at least I hope to do it that way.
griffin

Post by griffin »

Good one Humpyboy,

Looks like you have the important bit for a resto, look forward to progress in time.

This is as much of one I've ever seen so you are well in front.
Holden panel van roof-c.jpg
George