Sad News - Re: Dennis Watts aka "Jailbarjuice"

The place to talk about anything not relating to Historic Caravans or Holdens.
reddo

Sad News - Re: Dennis Watts aka "Jailbarjuice"

Post by reddo »

Hello All.....

I am very saddened to let you know that i have just recieved a phone call from Geoff and Jude informing me that Dennis Watts ( Jailbarjuice) passed away peacefully this morning.

Dennis contributed thousands of times to vint van discussions on www.vintagecaravans.com and assisted many of our members with his expertise and knowledge of both caravanning and motoring topics.

A larger than life character whos presence will be sorely missed at vintage van runs and events.

With due respect, Sue has asked that we send no flowers or cards and that we don’t ring her during this time of sadness.

Dennis will be missed by all of us who knew and loved him.

Thanks for letting Trish and I know Geoff 'n Jude.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to Sue ( Boots) and family

Regards
Glenn and Trish Redman
DC3TD

Re: Sad News - Re: Dennis Watts aka "Jailbarjuice"

Post by DC3TD »

Oh this is so very sad to read of Dennis passing.I join with many others in remembering Dennis` contributions to the vintage caravan fraternity.With Deepest Sympathy to Sue & Family.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Very very sad news Reddo.
Iam now very glad after a few attempts I finally got to catch with Dennis at South West Rocks. He was a bit of a legend amongst the hot rod and vintage caravan fraternity.
Your honesty will be sadly missed Dennis, and our deepest sympathy goes out to Sue and the family.

Richard, Linda, Joshua and Claire Potter.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
humpyboy

Post by humpyboy »

That is sad news :( last time I saw and spoke with Dennis was here at my place when he dropped in on the way home with his Quest that he had picked up here in Vic, a fine man he was and always happy to have a chat, he will be missed I'm sure.
If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it, it's Spam.