Queanbeyan Show and Shine May 2015.

jennison

Re: Queanbeyan Show and Shine May 2015.

Post by jennison »

G'day Richard.
Only minus five in Qbn this morning positively balmy weather. !!! Today and yesterday however were absolutely glorious. Aqua mum and Reddo rolled in on Friday arvo and a great nite round the campfire for all. Topped off with koala and a bunch of others setting up on sat for a good nite last nite
An iMac roadhaven turned up today and gazmk1 new EH camper trailer was a stand out. I'm sure Reddo will post some pics soon.

Lots of money raised for Eden Monaro cancer group. Ill let you know how much when we tot it up.
Regards
To all
Jenno
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi All
Yup.. a cool weekend... very cool... minus 5 sunday .. 6.00am
Took 6 hours to get down there on Friday in flogging down / driving rain.
Only 4 3/4hrs to come home sunday arvo.
Poor old panno didn't get under 100 KPH for much of the trip home.

Had a great weekend. Caught up with a few old faces and met a few new ones.

Will post pix later.

Just like to thank the car club for bunging on a great weekend .. campfire.. food.. tea and coffee for us freeloaders. Well organised by a small band of dedicated workers ( you know who you are ) and ... much appreciated by all the vint vanners that attended. 8-)

Regards
Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Tis me again
Some random shots from QBN

And finally.....
If I had the choice of anything to take home it would be...
1914 Regnis 700cc V twin J.A.P motor..... just didn't have the lazy $25,000 on me at the time.

Said it before.. say it again...
Thank you to the hard working guys and gals in the EJ/EH Car club... Jennison, Harvey .. and in particular Darren ... he just didn't stop all weekend.

I am off with panno and TD again to Tuncurry in a fortnight for the mid north coast motorfest... catch up with Cliff and Ingrid as well as the rest of the fobbergross team.
griffin

Post by griffin »

Hi Reddo

Looks like it was a pretty cool weekend in every way! Was there any need for the fridge?

Speaking of Motorfest, I heard a whisper there might be a Sydney style Motorfest in the Hunter region early next year. As a local who knows all have you heard anything??

Thanks for the photos.

George
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi George..

Only thing that would come close to the NRMA Motorfest would probably be the "Mattara Festival Motorama".or Motormania.. at the Harbour foreshore.
I did get an email about it a few days ago.. but accidently deleted it??

or..
Other event is...
2015 Spring Cruise In from Wallsend to the Hunter gardens /wine country.. usually attracts around 700 cars for the short day cruise...18Th October.... usually promoted by Shannons.
or
Maitland Motorfest - Maitland showground 16th August.. this usually a huge event,,, but a good day out.

So.. I am putting my money on the Mattara event next year.... ummm... I will get back to you shortly... will check with the car club .

Regards
Reddo