Teardrop Caravan Company ... Barnsley NSW

Photos and Information on Members Caravans. This a great place to introduce yourself.
reddo

Teardrop Caravan Company ... Barnsley NSW

Post by reddo »

Hi All

Went to this weirdos place today in Barnsley NSw..
All sortsa junk in his shed... old bikes .. old Holdens.

Apparently he has been building Teardrop caravans on and off over a few years with ...... marginal success.
Anyway...it appears this fruitcake has applied for a business name...
Caught his bro signwriting something that has been known as .."Not Everyones Cuppa Tea" for a few years now...
When I asked the nutcase why it has that name ??? He simply replied....."It Isn't"...!!!
( everyone cuppa tea ). :P
So... to get rid of that tag he has given it a company name,,,,

Not too sure if we have encroached on someone elses trademark :roll: ... perhaps Warner Bros might sue me ??... I will just declare myself... "Loony Tunes" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheerio.
Reddo
griffin

Re: Teardrop Caravan Company ... Barnsley NSW

Post by griffin »

An interesting development, and a style of construction not generally recognised, 'pop rivetted', no slot or Philip head screws. Maybe the output will have to step up a few notches before 'Acme' can be included in the Library section though.

George
Richard

Re: Teardrop Caravan Company ... Barnsley NSW

Post by Richard »

Sorry I need to apologise Reddo, for all of the years I have known you I thought you were already "Loony Tunes". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I saw the Reddo Tel mark I teardrop the other day. Is it painted red and cream now?
Like the number plate surround. Where did you get that from? :D :D :D
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.