A Few More Books.

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
Richard

A Few More Books.

Post by Richard »

I recently came across some Caravan World magazines on ebay, but they were in Sydney and not worth driving up to pick them up. It turned out that we had to go to Sydney to have a look at a van, so I arranged with the lady to ring her when the auction ended to see if we had won them.
I rang her when I thought the auction had ended and to my amazement ( and hers as well I think ) I had won the magazines for $10.00. So we made a 15 minute diversion to pick them up.
We piled them into the car as it was raining, but when I got them home and soughted out, I was amazed to find that I had purchased a complete set from 1975 to 2007, including the yearly reviews and Christmas specials.

The magazines, 1975 to 1980 at the front.
Caravan World..jpg
So you can imagine that Iam pretty happy, and if anyone is after info on vans from the 70's to 2007 just let me know.

Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
mrfj55

Re: A Few More Books.

Post by mrfj55 »

YEP , GUNNA NEEDA BIGGA SHED......A ! :P

HAY MATEOLDBUDDYFRIENDCOBBERCHAMPION IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY INFO ON ATLANTIC'S I WOULD BE INTERESTED . I RECENTLY HAVE SEEN AN ALI SKINNED ATLANTIC THAT LOOKED TO BE IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AND WAS WONDERING WHAT YEAR THEY DID AWAY WITH THE PLYWOOD SKIN .........?
I RECKON EARLY 70'S .

REGARDS , MAURIE .
p.s GOOD LUCK WITH THE LIBRARY ! :lol:
Richard

Re: A Few More Books.

Post by Richard »

Hey Maurie
Whats this "MATEOLDBUDDYFRIENDCOBBERCHAMPION" you speak of ? :?: I dont know, ya get a couple of old mags and everyone wants to be ya mate. :D :D
That is actually a good question, Ill see what I can find out for you.

Cheers.
Richard
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.