Caravan Tea Pot

A Photo History of any caravan related items from camping gear to toys.
griffin

Caravan Tea Pot

Post by griffin »

A few years back I was at The Morphett Tea Pot Festival :lol: (yeah, pretty sad I know) as 'she' has an interest in miniature tea pots and has to be indulged occasionally to maintain harmonious relations ;) This caravan tea pot took my fancy though so a couple of photos were taken. I wouldn't have minded buying it except for the price which you can see on the tag :o so I thought the hot rod it was displayed with was about the same :roll:which made the outfit out of the question.
I dare say there are lots of others too, maybe the same one over the years in different colours, I did see some in England years back but don't remember the details.
Caravan tea pot.JPG
Caravan tea pot and hot rod.JPG
Looking at The Teapottery's web site they have two others listed and illustrated, a smaller van in similar style and an Airstream :)with an export price of 90 quid :( Maybe there's a discount for bulk order ;)
Airstream_Teapot_90 pounds.jpg
Airstream_Teapot_90 pounds.jpg (18.39 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
George
Richard

Re: Caravan Tea Pot

Post by Richard »

Hi George.
My sister in law collects tea pots, and they have been to Morpeth for the last 3 or 4 years for the "Tea Pot Festival". On their return they have mentioned a couple of time about a lovely caravan tea pot, and every Christmas and Birthday I think "I must be getting the caravan tea pot this year". But I still havnt got it yet ! :cry:
And now I know why, now that I have seen the price tag. I may just have to be a nicer brother in law. :lol: :lol:
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
griffin

Re: Caravan Tea Pot

Post by griffin »

Hi Richard

Certainly a shame that brother in law isn't nicer to you, there's only a few caravan tea pots, you would think that one a year would make it easy for them :)

This is the other tea pot from The Teapottery web site, smaller, cheaper, only 58 pounds, and the dollar is so good at the moment :P
Caravan_Teapot_- 58 pouind.jpg
Caravan_Teapot_- 58 pouind.jpg (14.7 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
'She' is only interested in miniatures and they don't seem to do a caravan in them :x :x

George