Tassie trip

The place to talk about anything not relating to Historic Caravans or Holdens.
DC3TD

Tassie trip

Post by DC3TD »

Evening all. Flying into Hobart tomorrow AM & overnighting before coach into Queenstown on Tuesday for meet with removalists at my new place. Any one in the area feel free to drop by. Heading back here on Sunday 5th before final move to Tassie. gordo
reddo

Re: Tassie trip

Post by reddo »

Good onya Gordo.
Have a safe trip.
Ya picked the wrong time of year to be heading south.. even the ducks dont go to Tassie in the winter.

Reddo
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

reddo wrote:Good onya Gordo.
Have a safe trip.
Ya picked the wrong time of year to be heading south.. even the ducks dont go to Tassie in the winter.

Reddo
Haha.Good one Reddo. And didn`t learn from last time so going back to settle down as removalists arrive here 18th this month to load 3rd 20`container. Some time after that day should be waiting for them to arrive on the 26th to unload at the new place. gordo

***** No idea how long before I get online once I move***** [17/07/16]
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

Morning all.Just a quick note to say I`m back online now. Still living out of packing boxes as roof leaks more than I noticed which is good as better finding out now than fitting out rooms & having furniture water damaged.Otherwise good little town.Great food & people.Most prices pretty cheap. gordo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Gordon.

Good to hear you have been accepted by the natives.
Just keep checking both shoulders and counting fingers on both hands to make sure nothing extra is growing there?? ;)

Ok OK... i may as well apologize now.... Sorry about that Tasmanians :D

Reddo
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

Gday Reddo. Funny thing down here - my wallet doesn`t empty very much at all even with growing extra fingers :lol: gordo