1958 Sunliner finished

Photos and Information on Members Caravans. This a great place to introduce yourself.
CamJ

1958 Sunliner finished

Post by CamJ »

We have GoWithTheFlo58 follow us on instagram
Thanks to RV's R Us Mona Vale and new window moulds from Lingel Plastics Moorebank
Attachments
WIP
WIP
Comfy summer holidays
Comfy summer holidays
Finished with stripes, windows and hubcaps
Finished with stripes, windows and hubcaps
reddo

Re: 1958 Sunliner finished

Post by reddo »

8-)
Looking good guys.
The original" Arrow " on the side breaks up the white nicely.
Just gotta wrestle ownership back of the cubbyhouse dweller.

Cheers
Reddo
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi CamJ
Great job on the Sunliner, its looking fantastic. I actually wanted to put an arrow on the side of ours but Linda wont let me. :roll: :roll:
As a matter of interest how was the perspex that Lingle Plastics supplied, did they fit nicely? I all ways have people asking where to get them so I will have to recommend them if they did a good job.
Cheers.
Richard.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
CamJ

Post by CamJ »

Richard wrote:Hi CamJ
Great job on the Sunliner, its looking fantastic. I actually wanted to put an arrow on the side of ours but Linda wont let me. :roll: :roll:
As a matter of interest how was the perspex that Lingle Plastics supplied, did they fit nicely? I all ways have people asking where to get them so I will have to recommend them if they did a good job.
Cheers.
Richard.
Hi Richard,

Yes good job, they have original specs. We get no flex on the windows when on freeway. We had to put new lips in in the van as they all vary slightly in size, I am very happy with the windows.