Reddos vans

Photos and Information on Members Caravans. This a great place to introduce yourself.
desmo

Re: Reddos vans

Post by desmo »

Gday reddo just thought i would drop in to tell splinter is still doin fine had two blowouts in one day with the seventy year old tyres but heh thats ok have sold the morris am just in the process of buying another tow car so now i just have three bikes an austin A40 countryman station wagon an austin A30 sedan and a morris panelvan so things are still keeping me busy hope to hear from you soon

Barry Grainger
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi Folks
Well as you know there has been a lot of "bondwood" under the bridge since my last update on this thread.
Since then I have built another replica TD that converts to a motorbike hauler....
It still hasn't got a proper christening yet so it is know as the "NECOT TD".. Not everyones cuppa tea..took about 18 months to build and has seen plenty of miles since completion early 2013..
Also found time to restore a 1956 Supalite Bondwood.. "Old Blue"'
'Image
Took it on a tour around the alps in autumn this year.. got pressure applied to sell it .... but refused.. so I ended up swapping it for some old bikes that "Strugglebrook-John amd Pam had in their sheds as well as a couple of vans...
an old Purdon...
That old mate Keith Halpin from QLD bought and.. a teardrop.....Woodebago also from John and Pams..Cant seem to find a pbucket photo of it??

Anyway.. after a short period of depression without a vintage van I managed to buy back the 1954 Fairway from Jules and Burt .. the couple from springwood I sold her to back in 2007.
After bring Matilda home I have had a good look over her and the years haven't been real kind to her.

I will start a separate story of her "Freshen up" here in Members photo Album .
Chow for now
Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

After Rosie came the Supalite "Öld Blue"
While i was using old Blue i built a TD...
Bought a Carapark...

Matilda came home for another stay..

Bought an old Newcastle van fro Lambton and started rearranging it...

Started building another TD ... and sold it..
Bought a Kennedy...
That i cant find the photos of ??

Have had 1 Olympic Debonair... about 3 sunliners....but none of them "Stuck"here at Barnsvegas :roll:
Went into the Purdon Pizza business for a while..

Was given a Carapark Hunter Junior...

Was gunna covert to another motorbike hauler ... but it looks like it might be heading to Muswellbrook very shortly...

Off to Sydney tomorrow to retrieve a partially restored Supalite..... :roll:
reddo

Post by reddo »

A bit of water under the bridge since i last updated the family album..
Bought "Maude" the 10'6" Atlas Supalite off Aquamum back about 2015 and done a bit of an update /overhaul on it.
DSCN4111.JPG

took about 8 months to get her finished...
DSCN4683.JPG
Been on a few tours and weekend outings since then.. just a bit wider and longer than "Old Blue".. the Supalite cadet..
DSCN4709.JPG