2nd Annual Stockton the place to be in February.

reddo

Re: 2nd Annual Stockton the place to be in February.

Post by reddo »

Strong southerly winds :?: ...... rain overnight with more predicted... :?:
Hmmmmmm.. must be February.. :?:
:idea: Best consult my calender and see what runs and events are on this month....................
Oooooooooooooo... look..a Vintage caravan gathering at Stockton.... well, well well..... i should have known it would be yucky.

I will phone "Elvis the goat".. the resident ships mate out the lake on my Ark, and tell him to prepare for a trip up the coast to Stockton van park.
It appears" Reddotel Ark hire" might be taking a few wet scurvy bilge rats onboard late next week.
Made a motsa in gold dubloons rescuing vintage vanners from the high seas down at Shellharbour van park last year.. :D :D :D :D
Even managed to make a few quid from salvaging sunken sunliners and Roadhavens.....When will they learn that they dont float like bondwoods... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh i do like to e beside the seaside.. yes i do like to be beside the seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Captain Reddog.. ar ar arrrrrr
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Looking forward to everyone having the pleasure of my company, it would be a shame for Pamela and Rattcliffe to have me all to themselves.

JD.,
jubbard

Post by jubbard »

hey john

i hope everybody has started to ease of on their food intake - we're all set up for preparing a gastronomic extravaganza for the uninitiated taste buds of vintage caravanners who have reached almost extreme maturity without the pleasure of experiencing the now almost world famous "vegemite toast".

we've got the vegemite, we've got the bread and we've got the toaster, the butter, the plain flour, the milk and the expertise to bring it all together.

gotta feel a bit sorry for jannette and tony having to put their tof - tof - tofu (sorry, i find it hard to even type that word) up against "vegemite toast", but the challenge has been made so let the best taste win and we'll see WHO'S KITCHEN RULES

:D :D :D :D

geoff 'n jude
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

It really will be a camp kitchen. :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Strugglebrook wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 am Looking forward to everyone having the pleasure of my company, it would be a shame for Pamela and Rattcliffe to have me all to themselves.

JD.,
:shock: Gunna havta apologize to Geoff &Jude and Tonytofu...... Might not make it into the food tasting... :roll: ... After reading the above :o ....
I think i am going to Puke !!!!

Cheerio...
philmac

Post by philmac »

hey reddo ,hows the midgee situation at stockton this time of year? just got back from a weekend in
moruya and i dont think there is enough of me left to feed them after they got at me down there :lol: :lol: :lol: i will have to get you
to talk to veronica for me , she seems to think i am just allergic to beer and i should go dry for a weekend :roll: :roll: :roll:
to see how it goes !!!! aint gunna happen but , see you all up there
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Lady Pamela, Master Rattcliffe and Me myself will be taking up residency and will be taking visitors Wednesday arvo.

Safe travels.

Casper. :D :D :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

philmac wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:41 pm hey reddo ,hows the midgee situation at stockton this time of year? just got back from a weekend in
moruya and i dont think there is enough of me left to feed them after they got at me down there :lol: :lol: :lol: i will have to get you
to talk to veronica for me , she seems to think i am just allergic to beer and i should go dry for a weekend :roll: :roll: :roll:
to see how it goes !!!! aint gunna happen but , see you all up there
None that i am aware of Phill... never had an issue with em at stocko .for some reason they just dont turn up there... maybe the red backed spiders and trapdoors have eaten em all??
Will bring Magic Midgey potion along just in case..
No matter what ails you... or what the question may be.......beer is the answer :lol:

Reddo
Janetteandtony

Post by Janetteandtony »

Oh dear, I am trembling at the knees (Reddo that is not a knee trembler but plain old excitement)! All you lucky people participating in the Stockton weekend are about to partake in our gastronomical delight!!! Our plan of attack in this mighty competition is to commandeer the kitchen at Stockton for our culinary preparations. Our plan is to delicately remove the tofu from the packet, placing it onto the prep area, we will then finely slice it into inch cubes, where it will be gently rolled in the finest yeast flakes that money (pension money) can buy. We will take a large pan and pass it over a naked flame adding the finest olive oil that has been crushed by the nimble fingers of 500 extra virgins. From there we will add the tofu and let it cook to a golden brown. It will then be placed onto a freshly picked leaf of lettuce from the local chinese gardens (local Aldi store), garnished with a beautiful soy sauce and finely grated carrot. All served on a fine bone china (faux) plate with gold and silver edging. (Dream on!!)
Look forward to seeing you all at Stocko
Janette and Tony
PS - Geoff and Jude we are so pleased that you will be there for the tasting :lol: :x :x
We're growing older but not up!
reddo

Post by reddo »

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Cool... Can i have the 500 extra virgins when ya finished with em. :D

Reddo