2nd Annual Stockton the place to be in February.

Strugglebrook

2nd Annual Stockton the place to be in February.

Post by Strugglebrook »

OK, listen very carefully,

Due to popular demand, I think 2 people have asked me. 10 sites minus 1 which Scone Master Cheff Pamela has booked for herself, Rattcliffe and me Master Scone Cheff to the Stars.

We are booked from Thursday 8th to Monday the 12th February 2018. The sites are behind the camp kitchen as last year.They are being held until the close of business on the 14th of November. This is a popular park.
So once the 14th comes or the remaining 9 run out you could be left dissapointed. Phone Stockton Beach Holiday Park. 1800 778 562.

JD. J.O S.C.T.T.S.
philmac

Re: 2nd Annual Stockton the place to be in February.

Post by philmac »

gooday mr strugglebrooke,
the doctor and his abled assistant will be available for consultation at stockton beach
from friday to monday . just to give it a push along. see you there!!! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

Well done Doctor Phil, we will have to come up with a challenge like the Shellharbour Sconefest. :D :D :D :D
philmac

Post by philmac »

no worries , how about running barefoot across bindies, we will let mr reddo go first and just declare him the winner !!!
I reckon he would be up for that just to get a victory :lol: :lol: :lol:
reddo

Post by reddo »

OOOOOOOOOOHH... is that the way it sgunna be aye?/
The Doctor and the Chef colluding against me . :cry:
Let those that cast the first stone be prepared for retaliation and revenge
I will not wear shoes from now to Feb 2018... by which time the underside of my feet will be thicker than Strugglebrooks skull..
A challenge like walking on Bindis will be nothing for someone who is capable of walking on water.... :shock: ...well .. at least up to ankle deep :lol:

Please note .. this reply is not an acceptance to attend.. a decision will be made shortly..

Reddo
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

I would be thinking, feet to match the hide. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Strugglebrook

Post by Strugglebrook »

14th of November will come and go very quickly!! please give the park a call if you want to come !! it is a busy time for them. :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Grumble mumble whinge moan,,

20 acres of caravan park..Yep... 20 bloody acres !!!!
ya would think i could secure a quiet little corner of paradise to call my own..
Peacefull
Quiet
Tranquill
A place to unwind
Meditate and get in touch with the fishing and surf gods...... 8-) 8-) 8-)

But ,,oooooooohhhh no... its not to be..
I gets told by the receptionist that i have been allocated a site behind the Toilet block.... oooops .. gotta be a bit more P.C than that and call it the Ammenities building.. Oh isnt that just ginger dandy.... staring at a brick Shishausen wall instead of the ocean..... :(

Mumble grumble.. moan and whinge.....

If that aint bad enough she went on to tell me that i am situated next to Phillmac and Strugglebrook....Double :shock: :shock:

It was about now i started having convulsions... a short pause while i slipped a tablet under my tongue... and bring the blood pressure down..
I explained to the receptionist that these.... these... these..... for want of a better word.. Mates.. have planned to make me run around on the grass bare footed and clear off all the bindis...Not only that but i have to put up with a rabis infected mad Jack Russell trying to chew the tyres on my vintage van... and another bloke in a black ute doin tuneups at 6.00am .. Good Grief.. and they call this holidaying.... Hhhhhhhhmmmpppphhhhh

She started laughing... Fair Dinkum.. people can be so cruel.

So... there i am.. no tranquil,,,, no peaceful... No quiet,,,,,no unwinding.. no meditating...No beach scene..
Just a sh!thouse wall for a view.. and a buncha nasties out to cause me pain and suffering.
Thank god i only took the Friday to Monday option.

OOOwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. just got an 'orrible thought....
If i gets lotsa bindis in me feet will the beer run out through the holes when i have a drink ????
If so??.. im gunna havta drink really really fast to keep.. "Topped Up"... hmmm this could prove expensive :shock: :o :(

Grumble.. whinge... moan.. complain... whoa is me... why bother...

Its all right... its OK... it doesnt matter if i'm old and grey

Reddo
philmac

Post by philmac »

oh reddo ,thats what you get when you ask for water views!!!! but look on the bright side , you could have been placed
in the middle of us and had a snorer either side , just hope ratty doesn,t snore too !!! thought you might like a challenge
with a chance of winning so dont train to hard and we will see you there :D :D :D
reddo

Post by reddo »

Okay Phill sounds good..
and here was me thinking yo where the evil one..
So kind letting me go first so i have a chance of finally winning something..

Also... cant believe my luck.. was out walking the lead yesterday... :?: .. Havent got a dog yet so i just take the lead for a walk !!
Seen a sign on a fence with what i thought read .."Jack Russell pups for sale" ..Didnt have my glasses with me :( :roll:
Oooo.... i thought.. how good is this?/
So in i went and ended up buying the pick of the litter.. a mate for Ratty .. not sure if its a male or female.. :?:

Put the lead on him and walked him home to show Trish.. i was as proud as punch...
Told her how i will ..
shovel his poop
teach him to beg
Roll over.
Sit
Stay..

Without saying a word She handed me my glasses and went back inside....mumbling something about me being a stickhead.. well .. at least i think thats what she said??

Meet Elvis...
IMG_20171001_103958.jpg
Even comes with built in handles on his head.... gunna be a hit at Stocko aye !!!!