Huskisson Beach Tourist Park 25,26 August 2017.

reddo

Re: Huskisson Beach Tourist Park 25,26 August 2017.

Post by reddo »

Hiya Janette and Tony.
Sounds good... pardon the pun.
I havent got a musical bone in my body ... but i do remember getting kicked out of class for fiddling with my navel.
Ok... poor joke.,... but its a whole lot cleaner than the one about the "organ solo" :lol:

Aaaahhh Doctor Phill the midgey magnet and Nurse veronica.... Good to see you are coming along.
Have spoken with "Casper" and he is in the "Dunno" phase at the moment.

:idea: Perhaps we can get him a site at the local airfield??.. Should be enough room for him to practice reverse parking without doing any damage. ;)

I am sure he will surface shortly.

Reddo
griffin

Post by griffin »

Hi Reddo

We have site 787 from what I can see, an ensuite site to try and make things a bit easier for 'she who must' as her mobility continues to decline. Probably not much caravanning left for us in reality but looking forward to being there.

Richard
I missed the TV show, I was off in New Guinea enjoying some balmy 35 degree days. I caught up with it when I got back though and thought it was great. For those who missed it check out Building Australia, series 1, episode 4 - The Weekender, this link should do the trick.

iview.abc.net.au/programs/building-australia/ZW1210A004S00#playing

An interesting old van pops up around the 7 minute mark and Richards stardom around 20 minutes.
Someone needs to photograph all the old on site vans I reckon before they get replaced by units, it would make an interesting book, or has someone done it?

For Janette and Tony, can't provide anything musical, unless playing the fool counts for something.

George
reddo

Post by reddo »

Hi George.
Yep... i fully understand. It was good of the van park to offer the vint vanners ensuite sites. It certainly will make the stay more comfortable for you and the missus.... and everyone else .
No more hop, skip and jump at 2.00 in the morning to get to the crapper down the end of the park.

I think your site number will probably be 78e... not 787 ??
Just looking at the map there is a few blocks of 8 sites with ensuites..... but the other blocks are away from the 8 we have started to bookinto. So if anyone else is planning on booking in just mention you are with the vintage van OTP group and they will probably slot you in with me , Griffin, Phillmac
Tony and Jannette, etc.

Not much doing in the way of fishing at this time of year ... but i am packing the fishing gear anyway. might be a few bream or luderick about.
Ya never know if ya dont have a go. 8-) ... and with the beach right at our front door it doesnt take much to get motivated. :D

Oxford dictionary defines "Motivated".. stubby, deck chair, fishing rod.

Reddo
reddo

Post by reddo »

Running out of time here guys.
Park is filling up.
Get your skates on and phone the park today

Reddo
Tooleyau

Post by Tooleyau »

Booked in for the weekend.
Tooleyau.
reddo

Post by reddo »

Good onya Tooleyau. 8-)
Are you bring the rod??
Reddo
philmac

Post by philmac »

hello all, good to see we are getting a few takers for what should be a great weekend .also heard a rumor that
casper the white ghost may have found a landing strip and will be making a guest appearance for the weekend?
great to have john and pam on board to help the weekend along with some fancy driving no doubt! :lol: :lol: :lol:
jennison

Post by jennison »

Very jealous of you lot but it's the weekend before I leave for UK for 5 weeks so I cannot make it.Would have been my birthday weekend and all and what a beaut way to celebrate it VVing at Jervis Bay! There's a great fish n chip shop there, fresh fish and battered on the spot while you wait. Have to be next year for me. Fortunately I will be back in time for Shellharbour so see you all there.
Regards
Jenno
philmac

Post by philmac »

gday jenno,
shame you cant make it , would have been good to catch up but
5 weeks in the uk is not a bad alternative !!! have a good trip and see ya in
shellharbour anyway
phil
BlueBird

Post by BlueBird »

Hi all,

We have booked an ensuite site for the Friday and Saturday night.

Not sure of the site number.

We are really looking forwards to the weekend and catching up with you all.

Monica and Shaun :) :)