Calanders Thank you

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
que595

Calanders Thank you

Post by que595 »

Got the calanders Richard, really great I was a bit worried about just adds but you did a fine job with them
Maurice
jennison

Re: Calanders Thank you

Post by jennison »

Money sent mate thanks
Jenno
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi Folks.
Well I have just about finished the 2016 calendars now, over the last few weeks I have sent out around 300 copies, and I now only have a couple left. Phew. I hope that they are well received as we are the only Australian vintage caravan website producing these now and we hope to be doing so for many years to come. :D :D
Cheers for now as I think I deserve a BEER.
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.
DC3TD

Post by DC3TD »

Hi Richard. I know its a bit late but if you have 4 then i`ll take them. Cheers Gordon
griffin

Post by griffin »

Hi Richard

Calendar received thanks, and a top job as always. 300 sent out:!: :!: Where are all those Forum members :?: A quiet bunch aren't they, but good to see there is a demand, which hopefully means there will be more calendars in future.

George
Richard

Post by Richard »

Hi George.
Glad you like the calendar. I did originally ask for photo submissions but didnt get enough photos to make up the calendar so I had to go with plan B. :roll: :roll:
Its interesting to also note that most of the calendars were ordered through Facebook etc as I advertised them on the ourtouringpast Facebook page and then shared it to various other Facebook pages with a vintage caravan theme. :D :D
ourtouringpast.com THE vintage caravan restoration website
and home of The National Caravan Museum.