photobucket access

General discussion about the topic of historic caravans.
reddo

photobucket access

Post by reddo »

Been a lot of chat elsewhere about the new blackmail photobucket..... Most of us would have recieved an email saying something along the lines of the old system we have been use to for years is closing down. suggesting we resubscribe.. all well and good .. but they are asking $399.99 per year for the privelige... thats a big NO from me ..
Before i get too steamed up i thought i would try transferring / uploading a pix today and see what happens..
Here ya go..testing testing.. lets ee if its still working

Reddo
reddo

Re: photobucket access

Post by reddo »

Ppppssst pppssssttt
Do me a favour and dont tell emi managed to do that...
Maybe we are free to upload old photos from Pbucket.
It mentions i have 2.2Gb of free storage ???

Soo.... phase 2.
Try and upload a new pix to p/bucket ..

waiting waiting waiting.... nup.. it appears i am in the p/bucket naughty corner with the rest of you ...... :(
In the words of the farmer with the brown boot... THIS IS BULLSHIT
griffin

Re: photobucket access

Post by griffin »

Hi Reddo
I've never been a Photobucket user and there is no need for it or any other photo site on this Forum. I have always just compressed my photos in Microsoft Office then uploaded them direct through the attachments tag below/add files/place in line, done like a dinner. There never has been a limitation (other than you can't slap a 4mb photo on, it has to be a smaller size) or any problem, don't know how it works but it always has for me, unlike other Forums that have a limit each month. Richard might clarify in due course.

A photo attached just for the heck of it (340kb), taken from the Lost in Sydney website. How was this for a free camp site? Bennelong Point with a Harbour view, bet it wouldn't happen if building it today! Reckon we could do a recreation sometime, Christmas in July? Anyone any clue as to the type of van?
Opera House Caravan.jpg
George