Lino Tiles

For Sale and Wanted of Historic Caravans or Early Holden Items.
reddo

Lino Tiles

Post by reddo »

Hi
Been spending a stack of dosh on the Supalite .. so will offer these for sale to try and recoup some of that.....

I have approx 50 coloured lino tiles. 250mm square in red, blue, yellow, grey, green. made up of about 10 of each colour.. would look great on a van floor. Total weight approx 20KG. Was going to use them on the Supalite floor but used a different product.

Asking $40... can take to Murrurundi for pick up in July.. or take down to Clarendon Swapmeet early August for collection from there... otherwise .. do as " Joe the Gadget man " use to tell us... Bring ya money with ya.... to Barnsley and collect.

Reddo
griffin

Re: Lino Tiles

Post by griffin »

Hi Reddo

I'd like those for the Astronaut and give the b & w the flick, so if unclaimed I can pick up at Clarendon. Not planning on Murrurundi.

Cheers

George
reddo

Re: Lino Tiles

Post by reddo »

Ok George...They are yours.. :D
Can you send me a reminder on the Thursday just before the swapmeet weekend at Clarendon...Make sure i pack them.
i am heading down there on friday around lunchtime to get in the queue... push and shove to get a powered site with Chippydave and a few of the regulars !!

You better bring some sort of "wheeled device " to cart em away with... :roll: They are not light.

Regards
Reddo